+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 200 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the best time frame to trade??

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading, take your profits towards the time limit depending on how aggressive or passionate profit. If you want low risk and low marginal profit think free trade in the short time to go to the time limit of 15 minutes. On the other hand, if you have enough experience and enough passion to properly observe the market and the latest market movements to 1 hour time limit. All the main.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends upon your time zone. And which can's you would like to trade. You can see that currencies like eur/usd perform well in most of the season because when European season sleeps then US traders starts trading it so it is one of the best pairs to trade and pairs like aud/jpy moves well in one season. I think we are not only to watch small time frame. Because we are need to wider our view. If we are just see the small time frame, and know about minor trend it will be dangerous if we are do not make attention to high time frame. Because usually minor trend will back to the major trends. So we are always need other time frame to know the dominant trend. If we are wrong on our small time frame we still need to watch the high time rrame.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I actually don't think there is no any time body that you can trade with you have to know that trading is something you can business with very well small frames comes when you trade short time and big time frame for longer trade. However you should work on demo account with different time frames. The time framework which suites you choose for real trading. the most important time frame are 15 min 1 hour, 4 hour, daily and weekly. 15 or 5 min time tell the detail story of 1 hour candle. 1 hour explain daily candle and 4 hour explain the pattern and its formation in weekly candle.you can also use daily candle stick formation to find monthly candle.

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    any time is good though it depends on the type of trader you are whether you are a scalpor or not. for a scalpor, you can trade the 1 minute to 30 minutes graphs but for the day trader whereby you put your trade at the beginning of the day and close it at the end, I believe 1 hour to a week would be suitable i always tell people what time frame to trade depends on your trading strategy but if you have no trading strategy yet and you are looking forward to trading intra day price action then you should stick to trading the H1 or H4 time frames as they offer the most accurate signals

Member solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aall time frames are good and profitable. I have done 1 hour before and have benefited from it. Mainly it depends on the type of trader you are, if you are a scalpor, you will trade the 5- 30 minutes trading charts so you can monitor the curve but if you are daily, weekly or monthly, I think it is best to use 1-hour to 1 week graph so you can make the right choices and not incur losses all time frames are good and profitable. I have done 1 hour before and have benefited from it. Mainly it depends on the type of trader you are, if you are a scalpor, you will trade the 5- 30 minutes trading charts so you can monitor the curve but if you are daily, weekly or monthly, I think it is best to use 1-hour to 1 week graph so you can make the right choices and not incur losses

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jaisa ki sabhi time frame best hote hai, agar koi trader kisi time frame me bahut bar loss face kr leta hai to uske liye vah time frame superstition ki tarah ho jata hai vo sochta hai ye time frame me profit nhi bna skte hai bt usi time frame me koi dusra trader achha profit bna pane me safal hota hai mere hisab se sabhi time frame achhe hote hai bs trader koi knoweldge and experience honi chahiye us time trame ki jisame vo trade krna jada pasand krta hai.

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that we can use the H1 time frame at our trading strategy and most of the traders are using this H1 time frame in there trading but if we want to know the trend of the market then we need to use long term time frame like D1, W1 etc. So it should not be confused with the conditions are good, and should be aware and pay attention to each one of them, their job is that I do all the time scalping, but to support, and is even more ... and that makes it important, treat, trading partners, and I think that's a misconception, if we use one of the most popular.

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Different forex traders different time frames ko use karte hain kyunki jo forex traders intraday trading karte hain woh most of the times 1 hours and 4 hours ka time frame use karte hain and whi useful bhi hain and jo forex trader quickly money earn karte hain yaani volatile market main unke liye better option hain 15 minute and 30 minute time frame. yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that most trader focus on big frames like the daily and the weekly.we have to work on the theory and practice in this regard, we must practice as much as possible in the demo give us a great experience, but the next demo we need to test the feelings penny counts will be higher.

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to buy/sell at support /resistance,but only after i have confirmation of support/resistance levels still being valid.The i enter and place my stop pretty tight since the odds are in my favor.Then when i'm right i let it ride and move my stop into profit zone as soon as i can ,and do my part to drain the bank.When i'm wrong i get stopped out for a very minimal loss.So,in short,good TA/setups + good entries /timing +good money management /RR = a profitable strategy.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to noder For This Useful Post:

lux (2020-07-14)

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many timeframe used by the Forex trader to make profit in the forex market. But I think the more the timeframe is higher there will be more reliable signal for the Forex trader it is because that there are less chances that the signal will be a fake out but always maintain a stoploss because market is very dynamic s Dear yeh har traders pe apne ap pe depend karta ha kh os ne demo account pe kis time frame pe trading ki ha aur kis time frame me apne apko best samjha ha waise main H 1 k time frame ko best samjhta ho q k ic me trading ko samjhne me kafi help milti ha aur kab suddenly changing ho gi bus yeh sab apni practice se hi right pata chalta ha.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tillu For This Useful Post:

lux (2020-07-14), noder (2020-07-12)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 200 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)