+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 200 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the best time frame to trade??

Member paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think traders need to develop a trading plan and they need to select the right time frame for that, I think if we can trade with proper trend only then they can get success, I think most of traders are using H1 time frame or higher time frame for detecting the trend of the market. han g trader ko pahly ek acha sa trading plan set karna hota hay aur phr us k hissab sa hi wo apna trading time frame choose kar k trading kar sakta hay bhaiya g,trader ko jahan kafi soch samjh k kaam karna hota hay .:-)

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member greek will become famous soon enough greek will become famous soon enough greek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every trader have different thinning,different trading stragey and different self confidence this trader have to spend good experience inforex market .24 hour marketis open any time he/she can trade Our besy time frame to trade will be determined by our trading system. different trading system will have different timeframe as the best timeframe to trade. so you need to determine the good timeframe according to your trading system

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear I personally believe that the best time frame for me is 1 hour .but actually there is no good time frame all the time frames are works if you make right direction at right time ,anyway most of day traders use 1day time frame while others who target 40-50 pips use 1 hour time frame .also higher time frames show clear direction than lower time frames lower time frames show up some noise

Member mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sahe kaha hai ap nay mughy yaha par sab sai best analyse k leyay jou time frame lagta hai wo h4 hai kio k taqreeban usi mai trend line achea tarah draw hoti hai aur support and resistance bhi good banti hai bas ap ko bhut zyaha focus karny ki zrurat hoti hai trade mai trend ko find karny k leyay.. Hello to all members, thank you very much on the subject I have benefited from it a lot at the moment I am a novice I can not inform you that I hope that in the future and I can not remember if the word stingy Thank you

Member hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The creation of the gold standard monetary system in 1875 marked one of the most significant events in the history of the Forex currency market.I do not have a good time in the Asian market does not trade very slow operation. bhai main hamesha hi M15 time frame ko sabse jayda pasand karta hoon, iske alawa agar koi time frame ka istemaal karna mujhe pasand hai bhai, to wo sirf M5 hai, ye dono time frame mere liye favorite hai bhai.

Banned guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,238 Times in 2,265 Posts
    PDear jaha tak mai sochata hu ki yah her trader ki apni soch per depend karta hai ki kis time frame ko follow karta hai vase mai to trading me 1 hour time frame ko hi like karta hu esse mujhe market ki movement ko samjhne me bahut hi jayda help mil jati hai jiske anusar mai apne trade ko open karta hu. I just wanted to ask whats the best time fram to trade in for example 15min charts, hour charts or daily charts?? a lot of people say its based on your personality is this true?? Also would you ever trade two time fram at once for example a daily chart and a 15 min chart???

Banned guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000's Avatar
    Thanks
    The professionals as graphic designer with ample experience in the field of designing trade showed displays NYC can provide you as an excellent traded as show graphics for your display as a unit. That added to a superb printing service will indeed make your portable trade show display unit a sure shot center of attraction in the most crowded of places ! Trading karne ke liye humen ek saath two time frame ki chart par work karna chahiye, ek high time frame market ki trend ko find karne ke liye aur ek small time frame ki chart market me achchi position open karne ke liye honi chahiye.

Thanks
    Forex trading mein time ki selection aap ki trading strategy pe depend kerti hai k aap kis strategy ko follow ker rahay hain. Ager aap Forex trading se small profit hi earn kerna chahtay hain tu then aap ko scalping kerni chahye aur scalping k lye 15Min 30Min k time frames best hain. my dear I think time frame depends of trader type. If you are a intraday trader then you can try 1hr or 4 hr time frame. If you want some pips quickly then you can try 15m or 30m. Actually timeframe depens of traders demand......

Member pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Peace, mercy and blessings of God time frame is different trader. I think 1h-4h even day time frame suitable for beginner or newbie trader.Scalper trader chose 1- time frame. so, you decide what kind of tradelyze that the best time is for trading here from 8:00 � 20:00 for British pounds, Swiss francs and Euros 01:00 � 06:00 and 13:00 � 20:00 for yen (by

10. The Following User Says Thank You to pemadam For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-24)

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually there has no specific time frame for trading. It's depending on that which time will you use for trading. And what type of trader you are. If you are a long term trader then you should use daily or weekly or H4 and if you are a short-term trader then you should use small time frame and if you are a scalper then you should use more small time frame.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to badrita For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-24)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 200 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)