+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 200 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the best time frame to trade??

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that forex traders ke liye best time frame alag alag ho sakti haid as kyoki jo log scalping aur day trade karte hai wo small times as a framed as a used karted as haid aur jo long term trade open karte hai wo big time frane use karte hai, waise agar hum kuch alag alag time frame ko read kar ke trade karen to jyada better hoya hais !! The forex as traders ke liye best time frame alag alag ho sakti hai kyoki jo log scalping aur day trade karted haid wod as smallers as a times as frame use karte hai aur jo long term trade open karte hai wo big time frane use karte hai, waise agar hum kuch alag alag time frame ko read kar ke trade karen to jyada better hoya hais !

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As forex is a best quality onlines as job or online business for earnings that i have ever seen. I think all times as frames is suitables but the most suitable one is depend on the type of your trading as scalping or short term or long term trading !! m15 is one of the good timeframe which you can use for trading in the forex market as you can trade on the daily basis and it will provide you the major support levels but always try to loo at hourly charts as well.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member al bahri will become famous soon enough al bahri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    m15 is one of the good time frame which you ca use while trading in the forex market as you can get good short term support and resistance levels with the help of which you can make good profit in the short time. Sir iske bare me thik se to kaha nahi sekti hu kuk forex trading market 24 hours hi open rahati hai is liye ap jab bhi chaiyo yaha par traded kar sekte ho or profit ya fir loss ko income kar sekte ho , but thik trading time ko janne ke liye ham ko market or timing ki analysis karne parte hai .

Member adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion i think the best time to open trades is either the opening time of us market or open trades just before or after the economic news release by using buy or sell limit feature which for me provides excellent results speacially when you dont have any god idea about markets movement. Mujhe to lagta hain ki H1 hi time frame sabse jayda istemaal hone wala time frame hain mostly trader scalping ho ya fir day trading ho is tarah ki trading ke liye h1 ka istemaal bhi maine kafi karte huye dekha hain bhaiyo

Member vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can add to this thread that each traders may used as a different timeframes as because the techniques as may also be used so differently, but I often looked at the daily timeframe as meliaht a daily trend and a movement patterns at each session on H4 timeframe and execution on H1 timeframe or M15, and this can be done with extreme care careful not to be trapped in the floating market losses !

Member satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly that each traders may used a different timeframes because the technique may also be used differently, but I often looked at the daily timeframes as meliaht daily as a trend and movement patterns at each session on H4 timeframe and execution on H1 timeframes or a M15, and this can be done with extremes cared carefuly not to be trapped in the floating market lossses !!

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market operates 24 hours. You can trade at any time convenient to you. But do not trade in the Times News powerful affect on the currency strongly. Preferably trading in times of natural Forex markets Although forex is 24 x 5 markets and trading opportunities are there at each point of time and traders need to analyze the markets first to see in which direction to perform the trade but still the best time according to me is time when London markets open and also when New York markets open and merge with London markets as that time volatility is more .

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trade depend on your attitude and on your mindless, A forex alert is a guide for placing trading order for a currency pair. This alert is made by a human analyst or by an automated forex robot supplied to a subscriber of the forex signal service.If you think low marginal profit in short time and want low risk free trade then go for 15 min time frame.On the other hand, you have enough experience and have enough passion then observing market properly and following the latest market movement try 1 hour time frame. All key inside you.

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I guess it depends on the time zone that contains the form to the broker. Within a 1 hours or after hours or maybe more when the times as a servers every days. Easily, you need to attempt 15 feet or maybe some seeds in the ground, the time is now. 30 traders with the sessions must be also !! I find that the MT4 na Mt5 has many times frames.Time frames that used as a depend on the trades and his/her the trading stagey .short time frame as likes the m5,the m15 and the m30 is not great for the trader.I think long time frame as like h1,h4,d1 and m1 is very effectives times as frames !!

Member mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friend, i do not confuse all about it, all time frame frames are generally good ALONG WITH my spouse and i be required to realize ALONG WITH understand all associated with them, It offers their function
    i am an scalper but when i USE all time frames AND This makes me carry further information..and It is mouse clicks pertaining to MY PERSONAL trading, AND ALSO we guess It is wrong name no matter whether i EMPLOY one associated with them Just like favorite

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 200 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)