+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 200 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the best time frame to trade??

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Depend on trading style if you are scalper 1 minit 5 minit are your favourate time frame. if you are a short term trader 15 minits 30 minits are the best option. i personally trade in 30 Minits or 1 hour Time Frame in most pair except Eurjpy. for EurJpy i use 15 minit time frame on an average i basically use this time frame for my trading Dear friends first of all we see whether we will trade in short term or long term and at that time which time frame is good response in the market. If we will trade for short term then we will select for 15M or 30M and for the long term we will select 1 hour or 4 hours. This is depends upon the traders strategy and market situations at that time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to polio For This Useful Post:

lux (2020-07-14), noder (2020-07-12)

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ab tak main jo time frame apnay chart me use kar raha hun wo hour 1 ka time frame hai is k zarye say jb hum trading karna start karty hain to hume kafi zyada behter aur asani k sath milnay k chances hoty hain hour 1 k sath humari trades ka analysis karnay me asani hoti hai ye candles kafi barhi hoti hain. we do not confuse about it, all time frames are good and we have to know and learn all of them, they have their own function suitable but the most suitable one is depend on the type of your trading as scalping or short term or long term trading i trade daily so i use the time frame 1 h and 4 hs

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to natsir For This Useful Post:

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Best time frame is depends on timezone of any country so when market is running at more change of market situation in the Bangladeshi time it can be start at 5.00P.M to 8.00P.M/9.00P.M in this time market is busy to trading so any trader can be trade in Bangladeshi time zone follow every country trader also follow as his time zone. My dear of course I clearly think there is no double that time frame depends on the trading strategy. I think if you are a scalper then you have to choose the M1, M5 or M15 for trading and if you are long term time frame trader then you have to choose the D1, H4 or H1 time frame because it will show you the right trend to grab the market.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sakaroni For This Useful Post:

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use three timeframes to analyze the market. The first I'll look at the daily time frame, to see the trend is going, then I will confirm the trend in daily time frame with the trend in H1 time frame. then to make a decision entry, I use M15 time frame. I would sure take a decision to trade when in all three time frames show the trend in the same direction. Mostly the members of this forum are short term traders. That's why the best time frame for them is 30M and 1H. However they should also analyze the market in bigger time frames to get more better decision. I always trade with 1H chart. This is best for small profits. However you should work on demo account with different time frames. The time frame which suites you choose for real trading.

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agr hum news ko follow krte rahe to hamare zehn myn ye swal hi na aye k konsa time frame acha ha. forex trade myn hr time hi acha ha. Q 24 hour market open ha or hr country myn different time ha. or whan activities ho rahi ha. is lye hum ko sirf or sirf news read krni chaye or market ki movement ko judge krna chaye. ap dekhy ge k koi time aisa ni ha janha market aik hi level myn ho. hr pair par kuch na kuch movement ho gi. or hum asani se jis time marzi trade kr skte hain. humyn short cut ni dhondna chaye k konsa time kis pair k lye durst ha.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What should be on our minds is to develop a strategy that coincides with a certain Time Frame an thus a trader uses it. .There are in excess of 5 time Frames that's available for any Currency trading change merchants utilization. I have tried them all and therefore i understand that will these people as soon as applied very well gives very good transmission for you to us all. We can choose the best time frame to trade based on the trading strategy. Scalping and swing trading is different trading strategy and we need to use different timeframe also. We need to know our trading strategy well first, then we can choose the most suitable timeframe for trading

Member kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think H1 and D1 are the best time from for the swing trader and M15 ,M5 and M1 is the best time frame for the scalper and I think we can trade with proper timeframe if we have good trading experiences and I believe that if we can trade with proper understanding of the market only then we can make good money here. ek trader pay depend karta hai k wo kitnay lot size ki trade lagana chahta hai aur kitna kam karna chahta hai ku k aesay kum he traders hain jin ko maloom hota hai k un k lye konsa lot size fit karna hai aur kiss k zarye say wo zyada aur behtreen earning kar sakty hain.ek middle class hamesha he 1 hour ka time frame use karta hai.

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trade time frame depend on your profit taking attitude like you are aggressive or passionate profit taker. if you think low marginal profit in short time and want low risk free trade then go for 15 min time frame.On the other hand, you have enough experience and have enough passion then observing market properly and following the latest market movement try 1 hour time frame. All key inside you.

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex main time ki setting trader per hote hai es ly timing ki limit nahi hote lakin mere suitable timing evening hai kion k main forex ko part time karta hon oor daily 4-5 hours daily trading karta hon es ly mere ly to best timing trading ki evening hai es time main market movement kafi ache hote hai es ly evening timing best hai lakin apki daily routine ho trading karne ki agar ap daily timing change karo ge to trading karte hoe Confucius ho jao ge es ly trading ki timing set hone chai oor routine se ho

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex main time ki setting trader per hote hai es ly timing ki limit nahi hote lakin mere suitable timing evening hai kion k main forex ko part time karta hon oor daily 4-5 hours daily trading karta hon es ly mere ly to best timing trading ki evening hai es time main market movement kafi ache hote hai es ly evening timing best hai lakin apki daily routine ho trading karne ki agar ap daily timing change karo ge to trading karte hoe Confucius ho jao ge es ly trading ki timing set hone chai oor routine se ho

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 200 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)