+ Reply to Thread
Page 214 of 217 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 212 213 214 215 216 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 2163

Thread: Forex market ko sikhe bina kabhi bhi Forex trading nahi karna chahiye.

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am very glad to enjoy your forex course here.With your course here,I wish I can improve my trading skills so much there.In my opinion,without a trading course,I think I can not improve our trading skills by heart.Maybe it is a way for us to achieve more.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex bahut hi volatile trading platform ah iaur agar isme bina practice ke trading akri jaye to bahut hi kam samay me bahut zada loss ho sakta hai
    isliye har trader ko yahi salah di jati hai ki forex ki poori trading aur guidence ke bad hi trading start karni chahiye warna loss ke chances bahut zada ho jate hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gemmy View Post
    i think any work or a job you will go to do it must firstly learning what you will , at least before starting you should have the basics as forex is very risky business .
    yes that's right before we really dive at least know how it all works, so we are not surprised that there are some differences between the new we know, but we can see that from the beginning before the entry, could see from various sources must be many

Banned Protech is an unknown quantity at this point Protech's Avatar
    Thanks
    Definitely not only FX and in every marketplace training is actually significant , without having understanding you aren't fit for the particular things exactly what you may be going to do. Forex is a really delicate marketplace and additionally without requiring learning its ins and outs , you're absolutely loses your own all. so initial take the good study of it subsequently process alongside demo account immediately after which finally go for live account.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gemmy View Post
    i think any work or a job you will go to do it must firstly learning what you will , at least before starting you should have the basics as forex is very risky business .
    agree, we have to prepare for all about it before we get into this business, learning and practicing are very required and it is a must,
    so when they get into this business,at least they can overcome some condition with good and avoid from big losing besides they will get many experiences in there
    do the best we can

Banned chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Any business or any profession if you enter without enough knowledge and experience it is going to difficult to survive in and so is in forex, trading without good preparation and knowledge may be very dangerous as there is big risk involved and trading in forex is walking from the jungle of thorns where little carelessness may result into big losses.

Banned chetan will become famous soon enough chetan will become famous soon enough chetan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading bahut hi volatile aur unpredictable trading platform hai aur isme loss ke chances bhi bahut zada hote hai.
    agar trader bina kisi course ke trading karega to uske margin call ke chances bahut zada ho jate hai kyunki forex ko predict karne ke liye isko thik se study karna bahut zaruri hota hai

Member sasmita11 will become famous soon enough sasmita11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have a good trader wiyh my side to tell me how be a good trader.i dont need course for trading because
    for abe a good trader we must trading with real account and can learn about phsykology from that .course and practice is the same way but real account is different.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sasmita11 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member sasmita11 will become famous soon enough sasmita11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have my tutor own self.i have good trader with my side to tell me how be a good trader.i don't need course for trading
    because for be a good trader we must trading with real account and can learn about physiology from that.course and practice is the same way but real account is different.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sasmita11 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member fanesa G is on a distinguished road fanesa G's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think knowledge are the ultimate weapon we should use to generate more profit in our trading business. We also need a strong discipline so we can preserve pofit that we already get from our trading, cause trading forex are like war, knowledge to win its war and discipline to defend all that we already win.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 214 of 217 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 212 213 214 215 216 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)