+ Reply to Thread
Page 206 of 217 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 204 205 206 207 208 216 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 2163

Thread: Forex market ko sikhe bina kabhi bhi Forex trading nahi karna chahiye.

Member sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we cannot do any business without proper knowledge of the business and the facts, so forex is not a different case, but here learning curve should be more and far above than other business because without proper training you could loose faster than you losse in any other business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pecel1 is an unknown quantity at this point pecel1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    error of every novice trader is the desire to get something that is instant
    therefore any novice trader does not think to take courses on forex trading, and they just jump into live trading forex klangsung without thinking of the risks that will be acquired later, and this is resulting in many new traders get trading loss in history

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member khanforex is an unknown quantity at this point khanforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asiaforexmentor View Post
    Forex Trading Course WHY you should NEVER Trade Live without learning a Proper Forex Course

FOREX TRADING COURSE
    Forex trading is essentially like every other business.
    When we are young, we studied for years before we came out to work.
    A lawyer needs years of studying and practice before being a full fletch lawyer.
    A Doctor needs years of studying and on job training before being a full fletch doctor.
    So does a dentist, a accountant, a hair stylist, a chef etc.
    You get the idea.
    All careers requires practice and education before one is truly successful in their line.
    What makes you think that forex trading doesnt need it?
    In fact when forex trading is mastered, the income from it will reap far more returns than most jobs on earth.
    Do you think you will need more training on such a job / investment?
    HELL YEAH!
    Forex Trading Course WHY you should NEVER Trade Live without learning a Proper Forex Course

But surprisingly most people jump right into Forex Live Trading, trading their real live capital even without proper forex education and understanding.
    Most will grab some basics from some free online forex trading websites and they believe that they are good to go and conquer forex.
    Thats what Forex conquered them.
    These are the people whom the forex brokers love the most.
    They are the money trees for the forex brokers. They will just come and bust an account, come back with more money to bust their accounts again and again until to eventually give up forex trading.
    There are lots of people like that popping out every day. Which is why the forex trading industry is such a booming business.
    As mention, even the simplest job on earth done without proper training wouldnt get you anywhere.
    What more forex trading something that reaps you good returns.
    The first thing you should get yourself equip is to learn a proper forex trading system through a proper forex trading course / forex trading school.
    After learning the proper trading system from the forex trading course you selected.
    DONT GO LIVE YET.
    Demo it first. Trade the system using Virtual Money.
    Only until you are profitable in your virtual account then will you trade your live account.
    This is something that most forex coach at the forex trading course neglected to tell the students.

Greed is something that kills people everyday.
    And greed kills majority of the people who trades forex.
    As mentioned, without proper forex education and enough practice. How can one expect to succeed in forex trading or to become the next forex millionaire?
    These are the pure fundamentals and core basis of financial freedom.
    Few will achieve financial freedom through pure luck, those who achieve financial freedom are those who have the drive and perseverance to go for it. Those who understands that it is through pure diligence of learning and implementing; will one become successful.
    Back to the example:
    A Doctor takes at least 10 years to become a full fletch doctor.
    So does a lawyer or any professionals.
    How long do you think is needed in forex trading? 1 Day? No way.. But that is still the mentality of most people out there.
    Until they change their mentality. Their financial freedom will never come.
    I hope i have touch the most core and basic fundamental of anyone looking to venture into the forex trading business.
    At Asia Forex Mentor, You will Learn Price Action which is King in forex. And i will teach you the Exact FULL Forex Trading System that i personally use to be consistently profitable. Besides that, you will also need a Forex Mentor / Coach who will be able to guide you through your difficulties and doubts encountered. That is all given in our AFM winning Price Action Forex Trading Course
    See you on the other side my friend,
    Asia Forex Mentor
    Ezekiel Chew
    Asia #1 Forex Mentor
    agar ham bina study or jaankari hasil kiye bina trading karege to eska result bahut hi bura hoga. hame bahut jyda loss hoga kyo ki ham kuch ni jaante hai ki forex main kese trading karte hai. sab se pahle hame forex ki ache se study karni chahiye uske baad hi trading karni chahiye.

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jub tak ap trading main boht sara knowledge earned nahi kar sakta hoo jub tak ap trading min main kafi achi or best strategy nhi ban layta or trading amin kafi knowledge earned nahi kar sakta hoo.

Member xomes is on a distinguished road xomes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by osakwe View Post
    many successful traders you come across or you hear of on the internet became so successful as a result of their long experience, consistency and exposure to the forex market. they are so rich in experience.
    Sure fundamental is for long term trades(position trading) while technical is for short term trading, trades between hours based on what is found on charts

Banned yaqoobali95 is an unknown quantity at this point yaqoobali95's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading man money loss ka bohat ziada imkan hota ha. is liay zarori ha k demo account par achi tarha practice ke jay. forex trading sa mutaliq tutorials jo k youtub par available han sunay jaen. jab ap ko bohat ziada knowledge forex trading sa mutaliq mill jay to live account start karen. is tarah loss sa bacha ja sakta ha.

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by osakwe View Post
    many successful traders you come across or you hear of on the internet became so successful as a result of their long experience, consistency and exposure to the forex market. they are so rich in experience.
    I agree. If you want to earn in forex you need vast experience and consistency. I know without this you will going to have hard time earning as in forex trading its greatest enemy is the lapses. Just make some lapses and you going to pay the price of getting MC if not losing a big amount.

Member salma is an unknown quantity at this point salma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asiaforexmentor View Post

FOREX TRADING COURSE
    Forex trading is essentially like every other business.
    When we are young, we studied for years before we came out to work.
    A lawyer needs years of studying and practice before being a full fletch lawyer.
    A Doctor needs years of studying and on job training before being a full fletch doctor.
    So does a dentist, a accountant, a hair stylist, a chef etc.
    You get the idea.
    All careers requires practice and education before one is truly successful in their line.
    What makes you think that forex trading doesnt need it?
    In fact when forex trading is mastered, the income from it will reap far more returns than most jobs on earth.
    Do you think you will need more training on such a job / investment?
    HELL YEAH!

But surprisingly most people jump right into Forex Live Trading, trading their real live capital even without proper forex education and understanding.
    Most will grab some basics from some free online forex trading websites and they believe that they are good to go and conquer forex.
    Thats what Forex conquered them.
    These are the people whom the forex brokers love the most.
    They are the money trees for the forex brokers. They will just come and bust an account, come back with more money to bust their accounts again and again until to eventually give up forex trading.
    There are lots of people like that popping out every day. Which is why the forex trading industry is such a booming business.
    As mention, even the simplest job on earth done without proper training wouldnt get you anywhere.
    What more forex trading something that reaps you good returns.
    The first thing you should get yourself equip is to learn a proper forex trading system through a proper forex trading course / forex trading school.
    After learning the proper trading system from the forex trading course you selected.
    DONT GO LIVE YET.
    Demo it first. Trade the system using Virtual Money.
    Only until you are profitable in your virtual account then will you trade your live account.
    This is something that most forex coach at the forex trading course neglected to tell the students.

Greed is something that kills people everyday.
    And greed kills majority of the people who trades forex.
    As mentioned, without proper forex education and enough practice. How can one expect to succeed in forex trading or to become the next forex millionaire?
    These are the pure fundamentals and core basis of financial freedom.
    Few will achieve financial freedom through pure luck, those who achieve financial freedom are those who have the drive and perseverance to go for it. Those who understands that it is through pure diligence of learning and implementing; will one become successful.
    Back to the example:
    A Doctor takes at least 10 years to become a full fletch doctor.
    So does a lawyer or any professionals.
    How long do you think is needed in forex trading? 1 Day? No way.. But that is still the mentality of most people out there.
    Until they change their mentality. Their financial freedom will never come.
    I hope i have touch the most core and basic fundamental of anyone looking to venture into the forex trading business.
    At Asia Forex Mentor, You will Learn Price Action which is King in forex. And i will teach you the Exact FULL Forex Trading System that i personally use to be consistently profitable. Besides that, you will also need a Forex Mentor / Coach who will be able to guide you through your difficulties and doubts encountered. That is all given in our AFM winning Price Action Forex Trading Course
    See you on the other side my friend,
    Asia Forex Mentor
    Ezekiel Chew
    Asia #1 Forex Mentor
    I can not understand, learning sey aap ko proper knowledge milay ga jo k direct live account per kabhi nehi mil sekta us mein bhi pehlay aap without knowledge acha khaasa loss kero gey teb ja ker aap ko ghoom phir ker wohi learning stage per aana ho ga

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex bahut hi volatile trading platform ah iaur agar isme bina practice ke trading akri jaye to bahut hi kam samay me bahut zada loss ho sakta hai
    isliye har trader ko yahi salah di jati hai ki forex ki poori trading aur guidence ke bad hi trading start karni chahiye warna loss ke chances bahut zada ho jate hai

Member ahmedi is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by affan9011 View Post
    Now it is real often for your accumulation i cognize this module rattling help go a long way in the forum because i live Greed is something that kills people quotidian and the really best way we can try the greed is for us to trade without emotion in the demo and having sufficiency equity we can always micturate profit
    I have my own systems profyable for my trade, its never failed me.. If you can really learn this on your way and apply properly in your trading then I can assure you that you will never need anything to trade forex profitably.. I learning all I can about price action so that I can trade more fluently everyday..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 206 of 217 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 204 205 206 207 208 216 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)