+ Reply to Thread
Page 176 of 217 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 174 175 176 177 178 186 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 2163

Thread: Forex market ko sikhe bina kabhi bhi Forex trading nahi karna chahiye.

Banned flowernight is an unknown quantity at this point flowernight's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is high risk business to do. If we always want to make money more and more, we are the one who will loss in this market. We are better do forex only when we have good skill and experience to trade. In this case, consistence learning and practice is needed, so we will have better skill and experience to trade that will be benefit for our future trading. Doing trading only because we invest our money is not a good idea to do.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member munir4u is an unknown quantity at this point munir4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market ko smajhna itna asan kam nhi hota Mara dost is liya hum sab trader ka liya yahi advice hote hai senior ki tarfa sa ka phyla Forex ko bht acha tarika sa samjhna our pore training our learning ka bad hi real account pa work start lana chaya is tarha hum bht zayda loss karna sa save reh skata hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shamsul920 is an unknown quantity at this point shamsul920's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mujay lagta hay aap practical kar k bhi achay trader ban saktay hain. Aur by the way aap bahat mushkil say forex course dhoond sakay gay. forex aap ko khud hi demo aur forums say seekhni apray gee.

Senior Member sobuj111 is on a distinguished road sobuj111's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For the reason and it is important for traders to learn first and then do live trading because Forex market very complicated and it needs of knowledge we should first learn how to make a plan strategies also try to learn how to use different tools of Forex and we can start trading there are many factors.

Senior Member Benzadid is an unknown quantity at this point Benzadid's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have excellent investor with my part to tell me how be a excellent investor. i don't need course for dealing because for b a excellent investor we must dealing with actual consideration and can understand about physiology from that.so you should all those in the business I have study the material of dealing and coaching for the trial consideration to create sure you willing to business for actual earnings obtained by less than the possible threats

Banned sultan2 is an unknown quantity at this point sultan2's Avatar
    Thanks
    extully har wok ya business jis main ap kam karna chata ho us ki apko knowledge agar nhi hoge tu ap is filed main kuch nahi kar sakta yah bht zarori hai ka ap Forex ko join karna sa phyla bht acha sa learning karni chahiya agar learning kiya bina ya business start karnga tu bht huge loss hoga . our jab ap first time main hi loss kar jao ga is liya forex ko knowledge our bht study ka bad hi real account pa trading start krna cha hiya.

Senior Member x2hardstonex is an unknown quantity at this point x2hardstonex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because Forex is very risky without you learning properly and without you get experience you will not success in forex its very risky business in forex mostly people can not control their emotions greed in training you will learn how to control that things

Banned m2ndsrokk is an unknown quantity at this point m2ndsrokk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AHMEDALEX View Post
    I'm with you there are many who seek to profit-taking as quickly as possible without regard to the potential risks of this work, you must know that each project to study and understand the special Bay before the start so it is advisable to all those in the trade I have read the contents of trading and training for the demo account to make sure you willing to trade for real profits achieved by less than the possible risks
    the best thing we should know that on every trading we do....we will never let our risk become higher....we never let our emotion control us,..if we cant control our emotion,...that will make our risk management is no useful anymore

Banned anyar is an unknown quantity at this point anyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    indeed it was so hard I felt if I just taught myself and I realized it would desperately need guidance from others who are more proficient in the forex, I know a lot of articles available yet so guidance will be necessary so that we do not misunderstand.

Junior Member rahatgum is an unknown quantity at this point rahatgum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I belie there are so many things that you should experience before accomplishment into smoldering trading and when you get into springy trading you should exclusive patronage a few trades with least assets of money equal 20 Thaddeus you can afford to lose,losing is not something you would equivalent in trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 176 of 217 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 174 175 176 177 178 186 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)