+ Reply to Thread
Page 141 of 217 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 151 191 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 2163

Thread: Forex market ko sikhe bina kabhi bhi Forex trading nahi karna chahiye.

Member MANSOR is an unknown quantity at this point MANSOR's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    by trading in best he is able to collect lots of understanding of forex.They may learn that industry value,sentiment,greed
    ,persistence are important for them.otherwise they are able to not business and may possibly

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member youcefisem is an unknown quantity at this point youcefisem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we always need teacher because without teachers we can't learn we can't move forward. we will still in the same place while others go forward.
    we have to learn to succed in our life .knowledge is a treasure

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by minok View Post
    well actually I strongly consider we cannot do any business without proper knowledge of the business and the facts, so forex is not a different case, but here learning curve should be more and far above than other business because without proper training you could loose faster than you losse in any other business.
    It is important to gain knowledge and one needs to atleast learn the basics of any new trade you enter and so is the case with forex. By forex course we do not mean taking a professional forex course but one can learn from all the free resources available around and become a trader .

Banned minok is an unknown quantity at this point minok's Avatar
    Thanks
    well actually I strongly consider we cannot do any business without proper knowledge of the business and the facts, so forex is not a different case, but here learning curve should be more and far above than other business because without proper training you could loose faster than you losse in any other business.

Banned Firas Selmaoui is an unknown quantity at this point Firas Selmaoui's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear members of the Forex Forum Arabs valued Thank youThese topics and replies value you ask for service members and to increase the experience ForumAnd permeated everyone thank you and we wish more interest !!:

Senior Member apologyx48 is on a distinguished road apologyx48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes of course , you should never trade in forex in live without learning forex course properly because is very risky business of online . It is a learnable business if you don't learn proper , you should get lose your balance . So you should be becare to trade with it .

Member dz-net is an unknown quantity at this point dz-net's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar ham bina study or jaankari hasil kiye bina trading karege to eska result bahut hi bura hoga.
    hame bahut jyda loss hoga kyo ki ham kuch ni jaante hai ki forex main kese trading karte hai.
    Good luck to all .

Banned PANKAJMEHRA is on a distinguished road PANKAJMEHRA's Avatar
    Thanks
    there is huge lot of traders who starts trading in the live market because they are guided so in the initial stage that trading forex does not need knowledge and any one can do from scratch so they try their luck by gambling the market and as soon as they realized that this market is not a gamble it is an art that can be learn but takes time by that time they blown their account,

Senior Member voipkolkata will become famous soon enough voipkolkata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend you are right that we need to proper forex education and also need a good trading strategy and skill to get success in forex trading. Forex traders should need to develop their trading skill and have to trade with discipline.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear bro, of course I think i take this one year ago and then i am start my demo trade and now i am full time trader and now i have sufficient skill on trade and i will be make good by the follow indicator and i think this is the best one for me to make good trading results
    Last edited by mix; 2015-06-21 at 09:56 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 141 of 217 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 151 191 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)