+ Reply to Thread
Page 140 of 217 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 150 190 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 2163

Thread: Forex market ko sikhe bina kabhi bhi Forex trading nahi karna chahiye.

Banned sayinifx is on a distinguished road sayinifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex market me trader ko live account me trading nahi karni chahiye tab tak trader proper learn nahi karte hai trader ko pahle achhe se forex ke baare me learn karni chahiye uske baad demo account par practice karni chahiye agar trader demo me achha karte hai uske baad hi life account me trading karna thik hota hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zani is an unknown quantity at this point zani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear in trading forex I also do think we have to practice first on a demo account before we go to a real account. and after we we can generate a consistent profit from trading on a demo account trading in the account then please cents and then to the mini and standard accounts..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member braavosFX is an unknown quantity at this point braavosFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i agree with you that forex is a large buisness and every trader learn trading read books watch tutorials in oreder to gain knowledge and the most important thing is to practice alot for months or even years
    these are my tips for trader before trading live

Member wajid.ali788 is an unknown quantity at this point wajid.ali788's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aesi koi bat nahi hai arsay kafi saray he online courses hain jin ko hum kar sakty hain aur jin k zarye say hum achi earning ki janib ja sakty hain hume un he courses say madad le leni chahye aur un say he kam kar lena chahye.

Senior Member lavish aswal is an unknown quantity at this point lavish aswal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you should never start trading in live account untill you tried all your strategies in the demo account and the technical analysis is done by you..unless you know the basics of the forex trading and unless you start earning in your demo account because you may loose all your money..

Member fxmasterind is on a distinguished road fxmasterind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is true that a forex trader needs proper forex education course or we should learn from the best forex education sites, without proper education we have to face problems in future and we know forex is a risky trading business and we need to overcome the risk.

Member eshaa is an unknown quantity at this point eshaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex tarding main ap learning ka begaire bilkul bhi tarde nahin kar sakty na hi karna chaye kun ke jase ap ne is thread main kaha hai ka learning ka bagrie hum jo bhi kam karin gay us main kamyab kabhi bhi nahi ho sakain gay iss liye sab sa phly har kam ki tarah forex ko bhi sikhain phr ap asani sa earning kar sakin gay.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear in trading forex I also find this takes a lot of lessons and complete as in regular schools but in a new forex trading can gain a lot like that happened to my friend, in principle in forex trading requires not only learning

Banned minok is an unknown quantity at this point minok's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well to me I personally do believe we have to practice first on a demo account before we go to a real account. and after we we can generate a consistent profit from trading on a demo account trading in the account then please cents and then to the mini and standard accounts

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by youcefisem View Post
    we always need teacher because without teachers we can't learn we can't move forward. we will still in the same place while others go forward.
    we have to learn to succed in our life .knowledge is a treasure
    The more we discuss , the more knowledge we gain. A good teacher or mentor in form of a successful forex trader can be the best thing to happen for any trader but for traders who do not get so lucky can always refer to this forum and discuss here with fellow traders and gain knowledge .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 140 of 217 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 150 190 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)