+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 217 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 185 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 2163

Thread: Forex market ko sikhe bina kabhi bhi Forex trading nahi karna chahiye.

Banned mohamed helmy hassan will become famous soon enough mohamed helmy hassan will become famous soon enough mohamed helmy hassan's Avatar
    Thanks
    > HI everyone here happy to be with you ... Thanked our friend. Aziz to this. ?? We wish all the best in trading and successful operations in the forex mmm as sensitive except for all to achieve abundant earnings, God willing, and success only in God, Thanked again and sensitive except you and guide the establishment of God of peace and mercy of God ....... greetings to you ..
    Each year, you are God , obey God reward you well on your labor forward to advance our country because of progress stems from education

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned wsqsq4 is an unknown quantity at this point wsqsq4's Avatar
    Thanks
    #well yeah i have learned a lot from this forum and is very helping at first when i was new i was very confused but the people here are very welcoming and understanding they made e understand each and single thing which i didn't knew

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,205 Times in 3,235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Kabhi bhi kisi trader ko bina learning ke trading nahi karna hota hai bhai, main to salah yehi dunga apni learning ko jitna acha ho sake humare ko karna hota hai, to uske baad mein hi yaha par trading usko karna chahiye bhai.
    hanji forex trader ko pehle apne trading ko learn karna chahiye aur usmein improvement laana chahiye,trader esme market me sabb samjhenga to uske baad he wo achhe se kaam kar sakenga,trader ko esme mehnat se sabb samajhna cahhiye..

Banned nouriisets4 is an unknown quantity at this point nouriisets4's Avatar
    Thanks
    we cannot do any business without proper knowledge of the business and the facts, so forex is not a different case,

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    The trader should never trade with real money but I was properly prepared. Trading is very complex and you can lose all the capital in a few seconds. For this reason, many investors fail and leave the profession. The trader must be prepared to address the unique characteristics of forex.

Banned The_Kuzaki is an unknown quantity at this point The_Kuzaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have my tutor own self. i have good trader with my side to tell me how be a good trader. i don't need course for trading because for b a good trader we must trading with real account and can learn about phsykology from that. course and practise is the same way but real account is different.

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading a live account in the forex market without good or solid background knowledhar and experience in the forex market can be very catastrophic, as you will find yourself struggling to survive in the market such that you get to a point where you no longer want profit but just to recover your loss

Senior Member apologyx48 is on a distinguished road apologyx48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I support this threat that I never trade with forex without proper knowledge and experience about forex business . because the forex business is a learnable business and only learning can make a perfect trader in the forex business . so learning is very very important to earn money from the forex business .

Junior Member ahmed bany hani is an unknown quantity at this point ahmed bany hani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm with you there are many who seek to profit-taking as quickly as possible without regard to the potential risks of this work, you must know that each project to study and understand the special Bay before the start so it is advisable to all those in the trade I have read the contents of trading and training for the demo account to make sure you willing to trade for real profits achieved by less than the possible risks ; The main reason that we should learn about a good forex course before we start trading is that it will give us knowledge about forex trading. Lck of knowledge and ignorance is the major losses that forex traders face.

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Going to trade a live account without taking a good forex course or having good knowledge about the foreign exchange market is a disaster because it is a sure bet that you will end up losing your account within a short period of time

+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 217 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 185 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)