Page 707 of 714 FirstFirst ... 207 607 657 697 705 706 707 708 709 ... LastLast
Results 7,061 to 7,070 of 7131

Thread: Luck vs Experince.

Junior Member lulupi is an unknown quantity at this point lulupi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ericnyamu View Post
    there's non place for luck in forex . when you say luck is in forex maybe you say we just close our eyes and place a trade hoping that it will go our way . to me hats financial suicide and within no time your account will be dead and not functioning . experience is everything
    I think some of the suggestions above is enough for a beginner in forex business started. Origin has a strong spirit will not be difficult to start this business. Learn just what is most basic in forex, many sites that give a basic lesson, if it's still not quite follow the existing forex seminar wrote your city or search for a private teacher.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ericnyamu will become famous soon enough ericnyamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i laugh when people tell me that you can be rich through forex when you are using luck . trust me you cannot . how many times have we said that we will trade with luck and bet the price will go a certain way and put a trade only for the price to reverse and hit our SL

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by iiuu86 View Post
    Luck has not much effect in our trading. Here we need to rely on our analysis and learning to make money form it. If we depends on luck here then we must gambling here rather than trading.
    me aapki baat se poori tarah sehmat hon..forex me luck ki bahut hi kam value hoti hai aur sabse zada value hoti hai aapke analysis ki aur apki studies ki aur aapke trading style ki
    jo trader luck pe reh ke trading karte hai usse betting kehte hai..kyunki wo market ke trend ko bina predict kiye trade karte hai jo ki forex me bilkul bhi advisable nahi hota..isliye traders ko slah di jati ahi ki luck se zada bharosa apne analysis pe karna chahaiye

Member manoj is an unknown quantity at this point manoj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we should always depend on your experience and not on the luck . if you have gained good experience about forex then ypu are on the top of the forex to earn the profit

Junior Member edison is on a distinguished road edison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    luck is similar to gambling in forex on the otherhand experience makes anyone a trader so i prefer experience rather than luck

Junior Member edison is on a distinguished road edison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    luck is similar to gambling on the otherhand experience is similar like any other business so i prefer experience rather than luck

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nanda View Post
    i am not agree with you that after our good analyses we depend on luck..
    our trade in proper way with proper analyses then we depend only on our analyses..
    after open trade we should watch the news.. because with the help of news our analyses become wrong.
    if only relying on luck is no different with gambling, and forex is gambling it can be true, if the implementation only rely on "instinct / speculative / fate" without the techniques and strategies ...
    because I think all the trades that are real (general) could be at say gambling if only relying on "feeling / fate / chance" without knowing the strategy or technique in its execution.

Banned akghurde is an unknown quantity at this point akghurde's Avatar
    Thanks
    how can you say that there is no place of luck in forex if you analyse that the market goes down n u start trading by selling and suddenly it downs with more than 30 **** in around 10 to 15 min so u can get profit of $30 in just 15 min so its ur luck...

we need both luck and experience experience for analysing that market is going down and luck to get instant profit..

Member Morshedul will become famous soon enough Morshedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very important to have enough experience than love. Because without experience, you cannot go ahead. Obviously luck is there. But that does not mean that your luck will take you to your path. To become a successful forex trader, you must learn the basic terms of forex and need to practice demo account first. Then you will get some experience. After that you can start trading and if your luck is good, you can get higher profits there.

Member ericnyamu will become famous soon enough ericnyamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there's non place for luck in forex . when you say luck is in forex maybe you say we just close our eyes and place a trade hoping that it will go our way . to me hats financial suicide and within no time your account will be dead and not functioning . experience is everything

+ Reply to Thread
Page 707 of 714 FirstFirst ... 207 607 657 697 705 706 707 708 709 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)