+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 714 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast

Thread: Luck vs Experince.

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Luck and experience are both important parts for success in Forex trading. I think experience is better than luck. If you want to succeed at Forex, then you must use good experience and good strategies if you lose all your investments and I agree that luck is needed to be able to get profits, but you also need experience to get a lot of useful learning where learning is usually to avoid loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jkt48 For This Useful Post:

Mishal (2020-09-05)

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good luck will ruin the experience because it makes you think you are invisible and starts to throw away discipline in strategy, money management, and many other things. Don't confuse the two or you have a sure recipe for financial disaster. and I agree with you, luck is a factor that can make us profitable, but luck is something that we cannot repeat, so it can only happen once, but in contrast to good trading skills, we can achieve consistent profits, therefore we must have good skills if we want to be successful in this business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Depending only on luck never came into the forex world. Experience makes a man perfect and thus luck must come to him. So first consider the experience then consider luck and I think luck and experience both are important parts for success in Forex trading. I always believe that experience is better than luck. If you have luck but you don't have experience in Forex then you have to lose all your investments and other parties you have enough experience, a good strategy in trading then you have to succeed in Forex.

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think, in forex, luck does not exist. all the results that you can become the result of your hard work in analyzing. if you only rely on luck, what's the difference with gambling. surely the results will be bad. and luck saves me money many times, but not always we will be lucky, it's called gambling, but we need experience and knowledge to make it a business. however, experience is not luck!

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Luck is not in our control and it will not always be with us, whereas a good trading experience will always be with us and therefore help us more than that luck. So we should concentrate more on getting a good trading experience rather than just thinking about luck. and Of course, experience can give you more consideration for making decisions, but if you only rely on luck, there is nothing you can consider except hope only for luck. Forex does not gamble so that no one can get consistently high amounts of profit if he hopes for his luck alone. The accuracy of a good analysis depends on our experience during trading.

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a strength that is supported by the nature of thinking. You need skills and skills that are sharpened in this regard if you want to succeed, so where is the meeting for good luck? Not the only essay as an expression based on the achievements you get from the faculty associated with this company because of the many activities and skills you get from gamblers and experience is better than luck to succeed in Forex trading. I think experience and luck are both important for success in Forex trading. I believe if I can use good experience and strategy and my luck helps me then I must succeed and get good profits.

Member trump has a spectacular aura about trump has a spectacular aura about trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    luck will not be in forex every day. Traders are called fools who depend on luck alone. I am sure they cannot succeed in all types of businesses, not only forex. But experience is needed to trade. Because experience can drive you more profit. and Luck and experience are two different ways of accessing profits on forex, these two lines are very effective and have general rules, luck can be a very cheap trading strategy and there are no advantages or disadvantages, but trading experience can be the best. real friends and trade to make big profits.

Member almont has a spectacular aura about almont has a spectacular aura about almont's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    luck and experience are both important in forex trading, you must learn to trade well, and you can learn it through experience, and if you have luck then you will immediately become a good trader and if you have bad luck then it takes time. and I will go with luck because if you have luck then you never lose which means you can bet or anything in the world. so you will be the richest person in the world but if you are not lucky then you have to rely on your experience which is most important for normal people for normal traders. we believe in experience not luck now

Member madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometimes luck helps us make money and sometimes experience too but the most important thing is knowledge, if we don't have knowledge about this market we might lose all money, so we need knowledge and experience to stay in this market and be sad here your story. Luck will not help us make a profit on its own, what we need to do is do our work and continue to improve by following lost trades and correcting mistakes made to suffer losses. Avoid being aggressive and waiting for the right opportunity to enter and make a profit.

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Experience is very important in forex trading because it will help traders realize and predict the direction of the forex market. Then the trader will have a way to deal with the forex market. And we can get experience through trading only in demo or real accounts. and I think experience has a major role in forex trading and traders with experience can make very good and productive results, luck is not a factor that can be followed but follows you when you become experienced.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 714 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)