+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76

Thread: Indicator using and earning.

Member yousef3elwan is an unknown quantity at this point yousef3elwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ...its late to take order, but for look trend dosnt matter. just opinion indicator very the best just candlestick...but if you want to use indicator choose indicator standard MA 20 and MA 200. just look trend and bouncing and cross.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned muna1982 is on a distinguished road muna1982's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mahiabida View Post
    Many of we use some indicators.
    Some indicators are provided by the brokers, some we use by downloading.
    My interest is to know that what is the most beautiful and strong signal provider indicator you have ever used?
    Where you have find it?
    How to use it?
    indicator are like the eye of the trader, they see the next price movement of the market and take decision about trading. i used bollinger band and parabolic SAR combination for trend determination. for more confirm result i also used zigzag which also give very nice trend line to entry and exit. for zigzag some time need to wait to confirm the trend change signal when a new line is appear.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member bundu is an unknown quantity at this point bundu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in essence, all the indicators are good, whether it's MA, MACD, Stoch, RSI, etc everything is good. only every indicator has rules that must be followed and if we follow these rules, it is not likely we're going to more profit. but indeed if we obey the rules of the indicators, op we often late but it's better than losing,, hehe

Banned mohammed bawaaneh is an unknown quantity at this point mohammed bawaaneh's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes the indicators one the great way that help you and make you a good trading and that make all the possibke that hnpe to you. and its realy best way ever

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

yes the indicator your friend with trading and its a measure if you know what you are in and know many things about forex between the time ever super position

Member abnoman is an unknown quantity at this point abnoman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear a lot of indicator have in your using MT4 platform . after that you can search in google . i hope you will see many effective indicator.

Thanks

Member lingkon is on a distinguished road lingkon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicator is very useful to make profit.we can technical analysis using indicator and technical analysis is a good strategy.we can gate signal from indicator.i mean most of traders are using indicator.we can create plan from indicator.

Member jack25 is an unknown quantity at this point jack25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in trading forex, I just use the indicators that are available in the software trade, the usual indicator I use is SMA (simple moving avarage), stochastic, and parabolic SAR ... the setting was just a casual setting!.....

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jack25 For This Useful Post:

Joo (2020-10-02)

Senior Member Dages0308 is on a distinguished road Dages0308's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tisha View Post
    Indicator is very important in forex trading .We can read market by indicator and can earn money .Forex indicator is like a teacher .So use indicator and earn profit .
    ya i not be wrong to someone trader use indicator...but i have opinion. and i too use indicator like tools fiboncci and line horizontal and trendline.
    so i just give example.
    so I just give the place a good order that when the position of buying or selling.
    for example, as we wanted to drive a bus on the numerous stations that have been set. and we may not be riding the bus at the time of going fast speeds

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dages0308 For This Useful Post:

Joo (2020-10-02)

Senior Member Dages0308 is on a distinguished road Dages0308's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir in indicator just averaging from price...its late to take order, but for look trend dosnt matter. just opinion indicator very the best just candlestick...but if you want to use indicator choose indicator standard MA 20 and MA 200. just look trend and bouncing and cross. if ma 20 cross from down to up so we must buy. and from up to down we must sell.
    dont be confused use standard and use simple for trade. OK

Member mahiabida is an unknown quantity at this point mahiabida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Indicator using and earning.

Many of we use some indicators.
    Some indicators are provided by the brokers, some we use by downloading.
    My interest is to know that what is the most beautiful and strong signal provider indicator you have ever used?
    Where you have find it?
    How to use it?

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mahiabida For This Useful Post:

Dages0308 (2012-10-06), Joo (2020-10-02), litgop8 (2014-04-14), stella_fx (2014-05-15)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76

Subscribe to this Thread (3)