Page 75 of 76 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 LastLast

Thread: Indicator using and earning.

Member k1mp0l is an unknown quantity at this point k1mp0l's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think use of indicators bollinger bands and rsi for accuracy,
    and I also was able to use it in everyday trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member munii is on a distinguished road munii's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicators are also necessary in the forex market we can predict the market trend by using the indicator have given in the Instatrader and we can use these indicator easily.i am user of Moving average indicator and i can predict the market trend by using Moving average indicator.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member posycns is an unknown quantity at this point posycns's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lingkon View Post
    indicator is very useful to make profit.we can technical analysis using indicator and technical analysis is a good strategy.we can gate signal from indicator.i mean most of traders are using indicator.we can create plan from indicator.
    There will be lot of forex trading software available within the internet. Some is going to be for free offering perhaps less features as well as there will be some that will be not free but gives you a lot of features that you can access at your convenience.

Member forexmaster is on a distinguished road forexmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    मैं हो सकता है किसी व्यापारी का उपयोग करने के लिए गलत सूचक नहीं है, लेकिन मैं राय है.और मैं भी उपकरण फिबोनैकी और लाइन क्षैतिज और ट्रेंडलाइन तरह सूचक का उपयोग करें.
    तो मैं बस कुछ उदाहरण दे.
    इसलिए मैं सिर्फ जगह एक अच्छा आदेश दे कि जब खरीदने या बेचने की स्थिति.
    उदाहरण के लिए, हम करने के लिए कई स्टेशनों कि निर्धारित किया गया है पर एक बस ड्राइव करना चाहता था. और हम बस तेज गति जाने की समय आप व्यापार इतना अच्छा कर रहे हैं पर सवारी नहीं किया जा सकता है

Junior Member S A Sani is an unknown quantity at this point S A Sani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, You may right but the default indicators of MT is unique and has some good and different behavior, because all of them are designed to set a target of action. though some indicators are playing very false rules as customized some person.

Member princessofwaqas is on a distinguished road princessofwaqas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of the indicators available in the market today are fake and scam. That is what I think and know. My friends who bought it were scammed and mostly the indicators were copy of some of the old indicators out there which were free to use. These indicators are not reliable as most of them are repaint, that is why, I myself don't use it. Best indicators available in the trading platform/software itself is the bollinger band, and rsi. These are the very best trading tools one should have; beginners as well as experts and professionals, both use them.

Junior Member aiiu is an unknown quantity at this point aiiu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every trader have different strategy, like me i can make profit every month without any indicator, just by viewing the candle and read the news i can predict better then the indicator, cause indicator sometimes give me a fake signals, and make me get loss

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear friend, indicator is only the tool and all is good to use, but we do not need to use all of them, because the best one is the suitable with us where we can learn, read and understand it with easly and correctly and no matter who are they, becasue indicator is the tool to record data from now to past and we read it and analize them and at last make them as signals
    do the best we can

Banned suzonbmw is on a distinguished road suzonbmw's Avatar
    Thanks
    Guys,indicator are like the eye of the trader, they see the next price movement of the market and take decision about trading. i used bollinger band and parabolic SAR combination for trend determination. for more confirm result i also used zigzag which also give very nice trend line to entry and exit.but indeed if we obey the rules of the indicators, op we often late but it's better than losing,

Senior Member aedon is an unknown quantity at this point aedon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yousef3elwan View Post
    ...its late to take order, but for look trend dosnt matter. just opinion indicator very the best just candlestick...but if you want to use indicator choose indicator standard MA 20 and MA 200. just look trend and bouncing and cross.
    candlelistik are basic indicators that can give us a lot of information about price movements. unfortunately not many people know the basic of candlelistik. to be able to understand it, you can not only learn theory, you need to practice over and over again.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 76 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)