+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 90 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 ... LastLast

Thread: I am Looking For An Expert Advisor !

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    friends that I like your thoughts ... you are thinking ... you are asking an expert who helps you to understand the market ... i would advise you if you are serious then you should learn forex trading from a demo account .. forum this also helps in learning ..... and I think there are lots of free EAs. You only need to choose and sort which are profitable and which are lost. There are many expert advisors in this forum. You just need to look for it here, thank you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    expert advisor par works karny k kafi how to hain hum small traders for un par nahe utarty hain is leyay zruri hai k hum we he na he daikhy tou behterr hai kio k hamary graduated yaha technical par bhut kuch hota jai his work ki ki ja sakti hai so that is par he hum rahy gay tou kafi hai wroking because hamary leyay is best and there is no doubt that there are many expert advisors on the market and you can find it by searching on the internet. But I would advise you not to trade with EA because they are more dangerous and they can make your account to Zero. I think manual trading is the best for every trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are many ea available on the market at the time of movement and with the right drawdown and success rate you can analyze them in the first demo market, they are available here at this forum and also available at the mt4 terminal and the prices are also very low from 10 dollars to 30 dollars You just need to check it first. and aesay kafi saray he is a hain adviser jo k ap ki is a new business baray i help kar sakty hain aur please because koi buri bat nahi balkay achi bat hi i khud koi b banda ho we ki yaha pay help karta hn aur kam karta hn.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to gold maniak For This Useful Post:

damaskus (2019-08-19)

Banned Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,547 Times in 955 Posts
    great strategy, I also use the same strategy for my trading and I think it is profitable, but I cannot say that there is a guarantee for this strategy because I have missed this trade, and I make a loss with this strategy, so my friend thought not there is a guarantee for any trading strategy because there is always a possibility that will happen in our trade is winning in forex can be achieved for me that strategy is good enough if it has a win ratio of 70:30, but if more than that it can be said that the strategy is very profitable. I think the best strategy in forex is to fight fear itself, so winning in forex can be achieved thanks.

Banned Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,547 Times in 955 Posts
    great strategy, I also use the same strategy for my trading and I think it is profitable, but I cannot say that there is a guarantee for this strategy because I have missed this trade, and I make a loss with this strategy, so my friend thought not there is a guarantee for any trading strategy because there is always a possibility that will happen in our trade is winning in forex can be achieved for me that strategy is good enough if it has a win ratio of 70:30, but if more than that it can be said that the strategy is very profitable. I think the best strategy in forex is to fight fear itself, so winning in forex can be achieved thanks.

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex adviser who is profitable to find because bahut hi abstruse hota hai, pahli baat ye hai ki ye free me available hahi hota haha, aur aap lattice EA ko buy hai carte to buy a pahle aap usko test nahi kar sakt hai, manual hi jyada better option hi. and I don't use any EA now is my trading day because I think using EA doesn't work if we don't trade very carefully with EA, I better trade manually with my own trading strategy and it works well.

Member syarif will become famous soon enough syarif will become famous soon enough syarif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear Traders, We have to be so hot, hai mare, fanciful, a merchant, trader, trading, manual trade, chaiye beshak, is a loss ma hi kyun na ho, we, as traders, traders, live markets, experience, hota hai, more agrotot traders Rebot using kta hai that is ka koi faida nai nai. and I feel like hi ha hmko EA trade ki kea zrurt hai. hmko trikey se trading due to simple chahiye. and trading k liye kasi expert ki kea zrurt jb trade for trading hai insan khud kry es se bhot kuch learn hota hai. ik insan agr mehanat kry for bhot kuch seekh aur get kr skta hai .

9. The Following User Says Thank You to syarif For This Useful Post:

gold maniak (2019-08-19)

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,927 Times in 5,537 Posts
    pple Inc. AAPL +1.51% has taken a legal action or filled a case against Samsung Electronics' 005930.SE +5.15% latest handsets in United Sates. On the other hand the Korean electronics company stated on Thursday that the sales and the launch of the latest handsets of Samsung would proceed further according the plans made by the company. On Tuesday the U.S company filed a case in the District Court for the Northern District of California for discontinuing the sales of the most famous and renowned handset, Samsung Flagship Galaxy S3.

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai main forex trading Expert Advisor tarah k hoty hain. Expert Advisors scalping bi karty hain lakin humain chahie k hum koi aisa Expert Advisor uses karain jo forex trading k rules ko bi follow kary ta loss na ho. mujy ya nahi pata k ap tarah tarah Expert Advisor chahie. merey imagined I ap Expert Advisor uses nahi because of chahie. and theek bola apne acha hi rahta hain ki trader expert advisor ka istemaal apni trade mein na kare yaha pahli baat to koi bhi aisa EA nahi hain jo profitable ho manual se acha koi aur hota trade hi nahi hain bhaiya ji

Member nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You only need to choose and sort which are profitable and which can be lost. On Tuesday the US company filed a case in the District Court for the Northern District of California for stopping sales of the most famous and famous handsets. Maybe I can help you ...? and you only need to choose and sort which are profitable and which are missing .. There are many expert advisors on this forum. You just need to look for it here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 90 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open