+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: [1029847] My PAMM FAST TRACK INVESTMENTS.

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Weekly and monthly profit both says +0.65% and total grows profit +189.46%... These are quite good...but why your account balance says 0???? You just started with 41.90 USD... If you really wanna last on this field At least start with 1000$...only then people will start to investing in your account..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by blackprince4u View Post
    Hello guys this is my first attempt as a Pamm trader and i hope i will bring some good profits to you according to my experience and strategy.My target will be 50-60% monthly.
    Minimum deposit is 50$ and minimum investment time is 3 days.

Regards//
    Black Prince

Here is monitoring link to my account.......

yar main abi simple trading kar rhah hhoon es laya main na obht sari trading nahi ke ha main na trading main pamm account ko used nahi ka ha es layia to muja es main koi experinec nahi ha es lyaa to mauja trading main kafi earned hota ha es lyaa ot main simple trading kar rha hoon or main an pamm account ko used nahi ka ha,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member waleedkhan will become famous soon enough waleedkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello guys this is my first attempt as a Pamm trader and i hope i will bring some good profits to you according to my experience and strategy.My target will be 50-60% monthly.

Regards//
    Black Prince

app jo hai woh weekly aur monthly profit jo hai woh app kafi acha hasil karah sakta hain mujh tu is kay bara may zayda knowlege tu nhi hai is waja say may kuch nhi bol sakta hun

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Regards//
    Black Prince

yar waqa he ap na to boht achi or best trading ke ha muja ap ke ya trading karna boht he passnad es llaya mara bahi main ap sa kahata hoon ka trading main ap ko bht sara loss be hota ha or boht sara prfoit be hota ha.

Junior Member fxpips is on a distinguished road fxpips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    according to your statistics your performance is really good and is there any penalty if we withdraw our funds before the mature period? and also minimum amount to invest is high to afford for me

Member bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    @balckprince4u
    good luck for your first PAMM account attempt.
    Hope you will generate good profit with your PAMM. Even your daily target is quite so people will may soon join your PAMM account.
    But minimum investment is quite high. How much you are going to invest by own side.

Banned motiurbd will become famous soon enough motiurbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    Weekly and monthly profit both says +0.65% and total grows profit +189.46%... These are quite good...but why your account balance says 0???? You just started with 41.90 USD... If you really wanna last on this field At least start with 1000$...only then people will start to investing in your account..

Member blackprince4u will become famous soon enough blackprince4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

[1029847] My PAMM FAST TRACK INVESTMENTS.

Regards//
    Black Prince

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6