+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 86 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 ... LastLast

Thread: Breakout strategy ko kyun Profitable mana jaata hai?

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by babayuyu View Post
    Breakout can be very profitable but can also cause huge loss. This is an exciting option for those who can read well fundamentally. Unfortunately influence breakout sometimes unpredictable, severe if the impact is the opposite. The effects of fundamental news Breakout and influenced by speculators who want to benefit from it.
    wow, breakout systems, the point should be observant to this trend, for me myself many times trying to steal the strategy of the trend breakout is very difficult
    for some reason but I always fail, but we can use it kalu very good

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member babayuyu is an unknown quantity at this point babayuyu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Breakout can be very profitable but can also cause huge loss. This is an exciting option for those who can read well fundamentally. Unfortunately influence breakout sometimes unpredictable, severe if the impact is the opposite. The effects of fundamental news Breakout and influenced by speculators who want to benefit from it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member himelbf is an unknown quantity at this point himelbf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Currency dealing Big is very successful because before you can position any purchase in forex you really need to delay for a verification in other for you to be very sure of the route so breakout is the very best verification for you to know the best route of the couple you are really dealing so breakout is the best strategy.

Member tharaka17 is on a distinguished road tharaka17's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yep.Really.It is very important because we can gather many pips.We can create our own strategies to catch some breakouts.It is very useful.If you have good knowledge about Forex then you can find many things.But be careful about fakeouts.Good luck.

Banned bunty is on a distinguished road bunty's Avatar
    Thanks
    Breakouts can be useful if we use it properly and check the direction of these. Breakouts are really effective, but firstly we need to identify a real or false breakout. If we can do that properly then we can become successful.

Member rilmo is on a distinguished road rilmo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by winwinwindu View Post
    in my case, I prefer to trade on the pullback, as will the direction of the momentum, I never trade when price breakout because I (personally) would be too risky
    yup.. i think each traders have different head .. hehehe.. that mean, all traders have own ways to try take profit on forex trading, as your statement, maybe out there many traders will agree with you, like me.. because i and you not enjoy in this breakout strategy, caused we not have good skill on this strategy right..

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Since when theirs a breakout the volatility increases we end up earning good amount. I do advise members that we spend lots of money in forex trading and wait for breakout. the main reason why we can earn big amount in breakout is that once theirs a break out its going to continue moving until reach reach its support or resistance level depends on the direction of the trend if its bullish or bearish. Also I just risk in losing money in breakout is minimal as chance are if theirs breakout its going to move and no one can hold it.

Senior Member ludric is an unknown quantity at this point ludric's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by abihofx View Post
    In this technique we noticed was a large unused capital and margin, large lot for emngatur if there is an error in the analysis of forex breakout trading system, and should also dilhat opportunity to enter the market compared with the rate of loss in the event of loss due to incorrect position in short term trade
    Well its about good money management and trading style, choosing a low lot size for trading and I think this is the best tip for any newbie and you should not try to make profits in one go or big profits one time and trade in small lot size and aim at regular and consistent profits of small amount

Member aisfx is on a distinguished road aisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shakil7142 View Post
    Yes,forex breakout is so much profitable.If your giving trade crossing your break line,then start getting profit.If you using take profit,it will be stopped automatically.
    forex trading using forex breakout system I think still need to wear a money management discipline, we must wear indicator as a filter and note the main trend correctly and more careful when using breakout forex system, dont forget use stop loss

Member shakil7142 is on a distinguished road shakil7142's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes,forex breakout is so much profitable.If your giving trade crossing your break line,then start getting profit.If you using take profit,it will be stopped automatically.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 86 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)