+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Breakout strategy ko kyun Profitable mana jaata hai?

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good friend strategy, with the use of pending orders. narrowing down our mistakes taking an open position step, I believe that if someone follows daily and weekly fundamentals. and after the news release, and watching the charts can guess runaway 70%. and my forex market breakout strategy how to achieve it, haha, let's take Tabhi ho, so that I can get the same level, hi, if the breakout par if it isn't, he jaroori hai tabhi wo achha kar sakenga ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,612 Times in 3,781 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    l believe that if a person follow the fundamentals daily and weekly.and after release of the news ,and watching the charts can guess the breakout 70%.with a tight stop loose can be successful.and if you fail then it will hit your stop-loose then please just don't get sad market says follow me.forget the looses and follow it where ever it goes.follow it with trailing stop .l m sure you will have no loosing day.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gretan will become famous soon enough gretan will become famous soon enough gretan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji forex mai so that the hum breakout as well as the card hai fer application of our ice mai acha paisa kama sakte hai bai saaab ji pehle hume es kam mai achi traning hasal due to chahi aa fer app es kam mai acha paisa kama sakte hai bai saaab ji pehle hume ice kam mai achi traning hasal due to chahi aa fer app es kam mai acha paisa kama sakte hai bai saaab ji mai hum apne sabi dream ko competing because of the same hi bai saab ji forex mai hum acha paisa kama sakte hai bai saab ji and Forex Strategy Breakout bahut hi luck hoti hai aur so esme aapko true breakout mile jaati hai to kam as kam 50 pips ki earning ho hi obey hi, true breakout out look for karne to liye achchi experience honi chahiye kyoki so that it is true breakout find nahi hoti hai lost hota hai.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to gretan For This Useful Post:

sanjaya (2019-08-26)

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex breakout strategy bahada jada profitble hota hai my market jab breakout trend hai hai to ussi direction I move hoti hai so our traders direction I trade open rahta hi to bahah achha profit ho jaati hai nahi to bahut jada loss hota hai li liye traders ko apne swap my stop loss lagakar chalna chahiye. and Usually when a pair gives a break from the traded range for some time, usually a lot of traders enter trades, and for this reason, after a break the movement is often good in a break out direction and so gives a very good chance to get a big profit in the short term .. ... thank you

Member darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello all i am happy to be you well i have heard about this goal can you please explain in detail
    about how to Identify a fugitive escape Because MOST of the time it was possible to escape with only 10 pips and retreat
    so try to explain and forex kafi acha busines ha and cororn k hasab say the main wirld pore as kiya ja raha proffiessnal and easy hum is to say pasay kama skty han so lay hamn hard work ki zaroort ha and play hamn bina koi boos follw because parta ha ha and koi apna easy personal bisinss kar skty han

Member aagus will become famous soon enough aagus will become famous soon enough aagus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhaiya g ra tu es k sath buhat hi bura experience raha hay ma buhat zaida loss kara hay .agar hum false breakout in bach nh saktay hay tu phr hamaray liyay aisay system ma buhat mushkil ho teak hay. and breakout ka koi bhi ho strategy lekin jabb false breakout hota hai to usmein traders ko pata nahi chalta ki usse kaise bacha jaaye esse badiya traders kuch aur indicators of the strategies bhi apni my trading using the character hai

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes identifying breakouts is more difficult .... sometimes we can get caught in fake breakout traps ... so I use a breakout with the slats inside and it gives me good results ... I don't blindly follow the breakout even though the breakout is good to trade ... can anyone tell me which time frame is best for escape ...? and saab ji so that the foreign exchange hum mai brekout ko samj kar trading cards hi tuh hum es us mai achi earni karte hai brekout par trading karne market par again os ko koai bai saab jai level of test hum hum profit kamasakte hai es tra se bai saab ji

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The most important thing is knowing the direction of the market. Good, thinking about forex trading education has a big impact on our trading careers, so if we get an education and become able to trade in the market then we can learn easily everything we need. all you have to do is focus on learning first then think about making money in the market. and ji ismin bahut risk hota hain risk to us khair lattice bhi trade mein forex mein nahi hain risk humare many sizes as any other koi bhi strategies ka istemaal because lekin usmein us se kam hi many sizes use because hopefully

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bahut sari strategy is available for hain lekin kafi breakout strategy mein bakwa hain hain jinmein loss ka chance jayda rahta hain isliye main kahunga so that breakout ka istema because hain to apko trend line when we use curry and han g buha zaida trading strategies ma hamay false breakout milta main kahunga so that breakout ka istema because hain to apko trend line when we use curry and han g buha zaida trading strategies ma hamay false breakout milta hay aur es ki wajha sa hamay ma ma market kafi zaida honay losses k opportunities hotay hay, hamay koshish karni cahiyay k hum simple aur achi trading strategies using karay.

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Either achi post or breakout strategy is best bohat or bilkul yeh bohat is profitable bai or friend thank you apea achi post keri or kafi detail me post keri hai strategy or sath me aik screen shot b jis se is a strategy or easy samjhne me asani ho rahi hai or post se meri my knowledge azafa hua hai and jab broke hota hai for traders ko apne aap dekhna hota hai ki market mein usne kaise kiya hai kyunki false breakout bhi kaafi baar hota aur wo traders ko apne aap he dekhna hoga tabo wo thik everytime the signal is the same as karam kar sakenga

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)