+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Perfect Indicator

Banned beamsteam is on a distinguished road beamsteam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Indicator traders ki trading main full help or support krte hain h k trader ko trading kesy krni chy or agar hamra indicator perfect he yani darost select kia hoia he tu phir trader ko wo sahi way pay ley jay ga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned razia86 is on a distinguished road razia86's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think if you have better knowledge about how to use and analysis it then it will better for you so I think Indicator are give better direction average 80% right and 20% wrong. some time or more but if you have better knowledge about indicator then all indicator are perfect...its my opinion

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member ucek is an unknown quantity at this point ucek's Avatar
    Thanks
    FYI, Elliot wave theory is another form of technical analysis, some traders use to analyze market cycles and forecast market trends by identifying extremes in investor psychology, highs and lows in prices, and other collective factors. A professional accountant Ralph Nelson Elliott discovered the underlying social principles and developed the analytical tools in the 1930s. He proposed that market prices unfold in specific patterns, which practitioners today call Elliott waves, or simply waves.

Senior Member preetsharma is an unknown quantity at this point preetsharma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by acsuhnir View Post
    I was wondering if someone knows or have or consider exists the perfect indicator.
    I'm relatively new in this world of FOREX ( 2 years and a bit more), and I've searched, tested, experimented combining, and suffering several times losses, in the cruzade of found the perfect indicator.
    I really would appreciate your feedback and experiences about this topic.
    I hope many of you will post your comments.
    Best regards!!!!!
    no brother, till now, there is no best or perfect indicator to be found. but yes, if you combine 3-4 indicators and use them along with support and resistance and trend lines then you can make a holy grail system

Senior Member njen is an unknown quantity at this point njen's Avatar
    Thanks
    i use forex trend hero, it predicts for you the trend for the hour or even day then it allows you to make good decision

Junior Member widilye is an unknown quantity at this point widilye's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicator can't give u much profit, but indicator can give u to many loss if u don't know how to use and how to entry position to he give signal for u, beware and you must know rule of u'r indi
    "Catch Me If U Can"

Member wabas is on a distinguished road wabas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kafi achi indicator hain jo kafi perfect hain her trade ki indicator use karne ka apni choice hain muje sub sa best indicator zigzag lagta hain aur main is indicator ko sub sa zayda use karta ho

Member Ali 123 is on a distinguished road Ali 123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no 1 is perfect fr the indicatr, the indicatr only as tool so that we can use it to determne the position and also ass a determinnt when we perform term tradng or long term, on this way we can get a litle help from indicatrs that the problms we often this.....

Senior Member akuino is an unknown quantity at this point akuino's Avatar
    Thanks
    Finding the perfect indicator is difficult. But we must still test it to get the maximum profit. If accuracy is 80% right and 20% wrong, it was very nice. The most important thing we can gain maximum profit and minimize losses.

Banned naija is on a distinguished road naija's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by @missodekanmi View Post
    the prefect indicator for me in my own nwebie experience is the adx which translates into average directional movement. it is a relatively simple indicator which i coloured blue and red. when blue is above the red it is a buy market and when the red is above the blue you sell
    In my use of the ADX i have seen it to be a good working indicator that shows the clear trend of the market, and using its signal line, it shows the strength of the trend at which the market operates

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast