+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Perfect Indicator

Junior Member the professor is an unknown quantity at this point the professor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Featured and new information in the lexical knowledge and comments more than useful.
    Explicitly benefited from you and from the reactions of friends
    Thank you and I wish success for all, God willing, and continue in the tender useful

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hamidd2007 is an unknown quantity at this point hamidd2007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicator can't give u much profit, but indicator can give u to many loss if u don't know how to use and how to entry position to he give signal for u, beware and you must know rule of u'r indi

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ABUZAR is on a distinguished road ABUZAR's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm relatively new in this world of FOREX ( 2 years and a bit more), and I've searched, tested, experimented combining, and suffering several times losses, in the cruzade of found the perfect indicator.Forex robots and automated trading systems are programs called Expert counsellors that run within a trading platform such as MetaTrader4. Typically when you buy a Forex robot,
    you'll download a file I think, any indicator does not gives you perfect result on forex trading. I did not find any perfect indicator till now. Someone says this indicator is perfect but after
    use this not satisfactory to me. I think you may use many indicators in your chart combine

Senior Member firesolutionz is an unknown quantity at this point firesolutionz's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is no accurate indicator in Forex. In every indicator have anomaly . I trade with EMA, Macd,RSI, BB. You can test and set a strategy as your success record.Don't waste time to find the perfect indicator.Sometimes i use hakanashi for my momentum trading strategy..

Member heri yonison is an unknown quantity at this point heri yonison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a novice trader who likes to test different indicators during practice trading on a demo account. I think moving averages and stochastic indicators seem to have a way of working which is great when combined.

Banned shahidul is an unknown quantity at this point shahidul's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes,Tokyo Market trade times: 8pm-4am EST * Australia Market trade times: 7pm-3am EST Buy Signal : 1. Forex Perfect Indicator .I'm still using or combine Forex Perfect v.1.0 with WSS indicator plus Elliott Wave (zig-zag indicator) at my Meta Trader 4 for my Analyze and ... Forex Perfect Trading System. Submit by Forexstrategiesrersources. Time Frame: 30min, H1. Pairs:all. Long Entry: 1. Forex Perfect Indicator :

Senior Member monmon is an unknown quantity at this point monmon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i see that the freescalpng and super signals and more and more the moving average 50 and fibo pivots are great that is my advice for you there great

Banned triyono is an unknown quantity at this point triyono's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by acsuhnir View Post
    I was wondering if someone knows or have or consider exists the perfect indicator.
    I'm relatively new in this world of FOREX ( 2 years and a bit more), and I've searched, tested, experimented combining, and suffering several times losses, in the cruzade of found the perfect indicator.
    I really would appreciate your feedback and experiences about this topic.
    I hope many of you will post your comments.
    Best regards!!!!!

I think you should learn the system, do not often change indicator, because it will make you more time in finding a good system ............... 2 years I think it is enough to find a system trading is suitable for us ...............

Junior Member ksbia is an unknown quantity at this point ksbia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi dear freinds So I think Indicator are give better direction average 80% right and 20% wrong. some time or more but if you have better knowledge about indicator then all indicator are perfect.

Banned si taym is an unknown quantity at this point si taym's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm in Forex since only three months, i had the occasion to test several indicators and to read about others. Basing on my small experience and senior members ones, there is an agreement that the perfect indicator does not exist. Each indicators, can give right and bad signals with shared chances so we have to look for the signal that can give more good signals

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast