Page 363 of 377 FirstFirst ... 263 313 353 361 362 363 364 365 373 ... LastLast
Results 3,621 to 3,630 of 3762

Thread: The Benefits of Forex Trading.

Member will is on a distinguished road will's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by moonletter View Post
    in my opinion, the benefits of forex trading in the answer is simple, here I can decide how long to work, at work and can determine how much income to be achieved. In addition, I was boss for yourself here, no longer to be scolded, told to do the boring jobs, or even fired. The bottom line is I have the freedom to work in this forex.
    Yes, in forex we could gain more profits if we spent more time for trading but we should be able to trade in many different conditions
    of market too because different session will be different too to gain profits. And there is robot forex in here to help us making profit and
    if traders could run it well so it could give profits although I don't trade by myself but I still must monitor it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    thank you my dear app ne to hamri mushkil he hal kar di hane kioun k main jab se forex trading main aya houn her wqt yahi pocha jata ha mugh se k es ka kiya faida ha app ko es liye main kafi pereshan ho jata tha es liye app ki post parhh kar kafi knowledge milla ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hitesh is on a distinguished road hitesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai aap ney bilkul sehi kaha forex koi jeldi jeldi ameer beneney ka shortcut raasta nehi hey, forex bhi ek dusray business ki terhaan hey aap is mien bhi baki business ki terhan ahista ahista progress kertay ho or jo is ko gambling ki terhan letay hien woh jeld hi serak per aa jatey hien

Member moonletter is an unknown quantity at this point moonletter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion, the benefits of forex trading in the answer is simple, here I can decide how long to work, at work and can determine how much income to be achieved. In addition, I was boss for yourself here, no longer to be scolded, told to do the boring jobs, or even fired. The bottom line is I have the freedom to work in this forex.

Banned barkiman is on a distinguished road barkiman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kawish44 View Post
    In forex trading u can start trading with as low as 1$ capital .forex market is avlble 24/7 .experienced can get large benefits .
    indeed true, forex trading gives you a tremendous opportunity. you can work from anywhere without any hindrance country, sea and mountains. if you have little capital and internet access, you can start forex business.

Member tashnotashi will become famous soon enough tashnotashi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by speedy View Post
    According to my knowledge there are five main benefits of Forex trading:

1. 24 Hour Market
    Since the Forex market is worldwide, trading is continuous as long as there is a market open somewhere in the world. Trading starts when the markets open in Australia on Sunday evening, and ends after markets close in New York on Friday.

2. High Liquidity
    Liquidity is the ability of an asset to be converted into cash quickly and without any price discount. In Forex this means we can move large amounts of money into and out of foreign currency with minimal price movement.

3. Low Transaction Cost
    In Forex, typically the cost for a transaction is built into the price. It is called the spread. The spread is the difference between the buying and selling price.

4. Leverage
    Forex Brokers allow traders to trade the market using leverage. Leverage is the ability to trade more money on the market than what is actually in the trader's account. If you were to trade at 50:1 leverage, you could trade $50 on the market for every $1 that was in your account. This means you could control a trade of $50,000 using only $1000 of capital.

5. Profit Potential from Rising and Falling Prices
    The Forex market has no restrictions for directional trading. This means, if you think a currency pair is going to increase in value; you can buy it, or go long. Similarly, if you think it could decrease in value you can sell it, or go short.

Please give your comments on these benefits.

Do you know any other benefit? Please share with us.
    thank you app ka bahot bahot he shukriya mugh se her koi pochta tha k es k kiya faidey haen main kisi ko bhi es k barey main sahi nahi bata sakta tha par ab es ko read karney k bad mugh ko kafi had tak es k faidey pata chaley haen

Junior Member kawish44 is an unknown quantity at this point kawish44's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex trading u can start trading with as low as 1$ capital .forex market is avlble 24/7 .experienced can get large benefits .

Member kaia is an unknown quantity at this point kaia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Advantage if we do business in the field of forex is that we can still stay in business but also can be all for doing other things without interfering with each other. And I think that's incredible.

Member kapil_chemical_07 will become famous soon enough kapil_chemical_07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the most attractive part of the forex business is ,you can earn from here when market goes down and when market goes up.In stock market we see,we can make profit when price go up.But,it is different in forex market.

Member will is on a distinguished road will's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex, we will responsible to ourselves because forex is self-employess business. There is no boss who will give us order but there is
    no earning if we couldn't trade well. It's flexible in time and in place, we could trade anywhere and anytime so we could manage time
    easier with forex as our job.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 363 of 377 FirstFirst ... 263 313 353 361 362 363 364 365 373 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)