Page 358 of 377 FirstFirst ... 258 308 348 356 357 358 359 360 368 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,580 of 3762

Thread: The Benefits of Forex Trading.

Member joko is on a distinguished road joko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sharmin View Post
    forex is very much benefited for a person. one can do it with other work . if anyone want he/she can do it fulltime. it makes more money by simple knowledge.
    I am disagree if it needs only simple knowledges to become expert traders. I think it will need a lot of time to spend to gain
    more knowledges and experiences in any different conditions because forex is not only theories but practical thing too. But forex
    could be done as part-time job first while you did your current job.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member brutu is on a distinguished road brutu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Within five days at the market for a week, 365 days a year, 24 hours a day, one of ya so you can earn money with the exchange or at any time, starting with a small investment, to take minimal risk but still open, above, there are several benefits of trade foreign exchange. There is also a good influence to strengthen the capacity of the merchant trade, you can is good liquidity in this market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Bankmen is on a distinguished road Bankmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ernestina View Post
    Benefit of forex trading for me is that I am able to make much money,
    The first reason of trading forex is to make money and nothing else. After all money is the key reason of making speculation how to earn more profits in smaller time frame in the future.

Member ernestina is on a distinguished road ernestina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Benefit of forex trading for me is that I am able to make much money, which is promise that I receive about forex before I start. I learn that trader can make plenty of profit everyday and I am happy to join.

Member shemozz is an unknown quantity at this point shemozz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No one can deny the many advantages of trading in the forex market ... It is characterized by many significant benefits, including .. Market available for trading for 24 hours a day 5 days a week .. Can the trader to identify and choose the right time to him ... Does not require a large capital .. You can start any small amount ... Multiple sources of education and are all free and available for all .. Learn through a combination of rolling a number of good qualities such as patience and control of emotions and so on ... All this in addition to being an important source of income and profit in a short time.good luck for all trader

Junior Member nitishdeb87 is an unknown quantity at this point nitishdeb87's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by speedy View Post
    According to my knowledge there are five main benefits of Forex trading:

1. 24 Hour Market
    Since the Forex market is worldwide, trading is continuous as long as there is a market open somewhere in the world. Trading starts when the markets open in Australia on Sunday evening, and ends after markets close in New York on Friday.

2. High Liquidity
    Liquidity is the ability of an asset to be converted into cash quickly and without any price discount. In Forex this means we can move large amounts of money into and out of foreign currency with minimal price movement.

3. Low Transaction Cost
    In Forex, typically the cost for a transaction is built into the price. It is called the spread. The spread is the difference between the buying and selling price.

4. Leverage
    Forex Brokers allow traders to trade the market using leverage. Leverage is the ability to trade more money on the market than what is actually in the trader's account. If you were to trade at 50:1 leverage, you could trade $50 on the market for every $1 that was in your account. This means you could control a trade of $50,000 using only $1000 of capital.

5. Profit Potential from Rising and Falling Prices
    The Forex market has no restrictions for directional trading. This means, if you think a currency pair is going to increase in value; you can buy it, or go long. Similarly, if you think it could decrease in value you can sell it, or go short.

Please give your comments on these benefits.

Do you know any other benefit? Please share with us.
    Forex is best earning option is this world and you can earn large profit depending on your experinece and knowledge and forex trading it is 24x7 market open 5 days a week and one can trade any time and start with small investment.

Member william88 is on a distinguished road william88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The benefits with trading forex is we can do it wherever,whenever!
    also we dont need to employ worker!
    We dont need to go to our office to do jobs..

Member barn is on a distinguished road barn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    same with me bro, so I also love the internet because it can get information but not crawl. besides a lot of entertainment we can also get money from forex learning.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Whatever I want from my life is in forex.. This is what kind of job I dreamed about.. Computer and Internet is my hobby but forex is my passion.. From where I live a single dollar can buy many things.. And forex is a vast source of making that money.. Without much hassle..
    Searching Myself...

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by speedy View Post
    According to my knowledge there are five main benefits of Forex trading:

1. 24 Hour Market
    Since the Forex market is worldwide, trading is continuous as long as there is a market open somewhere in the world. Trading starts when the markets open in Australia on Sunday evening, and ends after markets close in New York on Friday.

2. High Liquidity
    Liquidity is the ability of an asset to be converted into cash quickly and without any price discount. In Forex this means we can move large amounts of money into and out of foreign currency with minimal price movement.

3. Low Transaction Cost
    In Forex, typically the cost for a transaction is built into the price. It is called the spread. The spread is the difference between the buying and selling price.

4. Leverage
    Forex Brokers allow traders to trade the market using leverage. Leverage is the ability to trade more money on the market than what is actually in the trader's account. If you were to trade at 50:1 leverage, you could trade $50 on the market for every $1 that was in your account. This means you could control a trade of $50,000 using only $1000 of capital.

5. Profit Potential from Rising and Falling Prices
    The Forex market has no restrictions for directional trading. This means, if you think a currency pair is going to increase in value; you can buy it, or go long. Similarly, if you think it could decrease in value you can sell it, or go short.

Please give your comments on these benefits.

Do you know any other benefit? Please share with us.
    wasa to forex trading sa obht sara benifits han lakin mujja to trading main sub sa acha or best lagta ha wo ha trading main bonus q k main trading karta hoon sirf or sirf bouns sa es laya to main trading main zada sa zada bouns earned karta hon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 358 of 377 FirstFirst ... 258 308 348 356 357 358 359 360 368 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)