Hybrid View

Member speedy will become famous soon enough speedy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

The Benefits of Forex Trading.

According to my knowledge there are five main benefits of Forex trading:

1. 24 Hour Market
    Since the Forex market is worldwide, trading is continuous as long as there is a market open somewhere in the world. Trading starts when the markets open in Australia on Sunday evening, and ends after markets close in New York on Friday.

2. High Liquidity
    Liquidity is the ability of an asset to be converted into cash quickly and without any price discount. In Forex this means we can move large amounts of money into and out of foreign currency with minimal price movement.

3. Low Transaction Cost
    In Forex, typically the cost for a transaction is built into the price. It is called the spread. The spread is the difference between the buying and selling price.

4. Leverage
    Forex Brokers allow traders to trade the market using leverage. Leverage is the ability to trade more money on the market than what is actually in the trader's account. If you were to trade at 50:1 leverage, you could trade $50 on the market for every $1 that was in your account. This means you could control a trade of $50,000 using only $1000 of capital.

5. Profit Potential from Rising and Falling Prices
    The Forex market has no restrictions for directional trading. This means, if you think a currency pair is going to increase in value; you can buy it, or go long. Similarly, if you think it could decrease in value you can sell it, or go short.

Please give your comments on these benefits.

Do you know any other benefit? Please share with us.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to speedy For This Useful Post:

aksymun_fx (2013-06-21), amir amir (2013-11-29), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-29), danish555 (2017-10-04), garoud_raouf (2013-07-29), gold1985000 (2019-03-16), kashtumajao (2017-10-08), khan Muhammad (2016-10-07), kkartik9 (2017-03-08), lahor badshah (2016-07-28), mahi218 (2016-02-14), mizan355 (2017-10-04), noul (2015-03-02), nurulsust (2012-05-24), pakdeden (2013-03-23), Rana.com (2012-08-03), ranukumbolo (2013-06-18), sahara12 (2014-12-31), shakeel2017 (2017-10-11), shantanu kumar (2017-10-11), tayyabjamil (2013-12-22), usama_ch (2015-03-15), wamahiga1 (2016-06-21), waqas875 (2019-03-05)

Banned pankajfxx is an unknown quantity at this point pankajfxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    well for me that best advantage it`s that i get the volatility as you said in you thread because i like the scalping so i think that`s it`s an powerful way to get some pips in this trading system ever

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pankajfxx For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-29), garoud_raouf (2013-07-29), Unregistered (1)

Senior Member Rizwan is on a distinguished road Rizwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pankajfxx View Post
    well for me that best advantage it`s that i get the volatility as you said in you thread because i like the scalping so i think that`s it`s an powerful way to get some pips in this trading system ever
    he most important reason of trading in forex is the prime source of income for every trader and for me too. Like every business have their two natures that you will earn and also the loss. I have also pass from this situation in forex. But i never loose my hopes and continue to work with hard work and dedication. This is reason that i connected with forex.

Member didikebenaran is an unknown quantity at this point didikebenaran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizwan View Post
    he most important reason of trading in forex is the prime source of income for every trader and for me too. Like every business have their two natures that you will earn and also the loss. I have also pass from this situation in forex. But i never loose my hopes and continue to work with hard work and dedication. This is reason that i connected with forex.
    same with me because I also do not want to lose hope in this business and I will continue to have hope in this business to grow into a successful trader because I know also that the business is not easy to be successful

Member anton is on a distinguished road anton's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by didikebenaran View Post
    same with me because I also do not want to lose hope in this business and I will continue to have hope in this business to grow into a successful trader because I know also that the business is not easy to be successful
    very true, it is not easy to achieve success all require a process, and sometimes the process takes a very long time, and I think it applies to every business, including the forex trading business, we have always been a passion for improving the quality of our trading.

Member Gurufx is an unknown quantity at this point Gurufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by toufik View Post
    good in my situation the fact that perfect appeal it`s that obtain volatility as you may says during everyone thread given that i want any scalping thus i believe that that`s it`s some sort of impressive option to have some pips during this forex trading product by chance.
    In every business there is a need of best planning and decisions. The Forex trading is a technical business and there is a great need of planning even we must be make good planning before perform any activity in the trading.

Junior Member sugie is an unknown quantity at this point sugie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    true also, but kesumanya tergatung of each trader using either scalping or longterm or wekly, still we must be very clever mengtur strategy and put in place strategies appropriately and correctly, I think scalping is way safer and easier, but requires supervision and continuous monitoring,

Junior Member sugie is an unknown quantity at this point sugie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the benefits of trading is that we know a lot, but a clear and visible are trading used to trade and to earn a lot of money, in addition to many other benefits, such as forex we will know the changes and value priced matauang throughout world so we can not help but continue to follow the development of the world economy

Banned Discordance is on a distinguished road Discordance's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah i am also like to scalping in eurusd and i think if you are scalping in more than 1 pips srpead it is too risky you should looking for broker that offering it or maybe less than it it should be better i think the broker like that is very much out there

Member rizwanali is an unknown quantity at this point rizwanali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ma boht fida ah is ma ap ko kam karn ast ha to ap is sa boht kam sakt ha firex ma boht pasa ha is bat ma koi sak nahe ha is ko onlin jop be kah jat ha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 375 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)