+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: best vps

Member MeerTalpur is an unknown quantity at this point MeerTalpur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I Think Itx Costly vps i have a cheap vps for forex trader best vps fast vps

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fxrafi4 is on a distinguished road fxrafi4's Avatar
    Thanks
    its wrong information...i speak that service supplier..they didn't supply this type any service............

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member are-long alonso is an unknown quantity at this point are-long alonso's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best VPS was offered just now was InstaForex VPS.

The minimum fee: 10 USD per month for customer whom has any account balance
    For Free: Only for customer whom has over 5000 USD in account balance

Hope this helping..

Banned rupa733 is an unknown quantity at this point rupa733's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am also wanted to know what is the best ?

Senior Member pbelim is on a distinguished road pbelim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hostgator is Best VPS service provier as compare other server provider .... so my point of view Hostgator is best

6. The Following User Says Thank You to pbelim For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Junior Member alvaroamdo is an unknown quantity at this point alvaroamdo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I suggest you to buy VPS hosting plan with vpswebserver.com.
    There are 3 plans namely Basic, Enterprise, Advanced.there basic plan is

[Windows VPS Plan 512]

RAM: 512 MB
    CPU cores: 2
    Disk space: 50 GB
    Data transfer: 500 GB
    Operating System: Windows 2008 Enterprise (R2 also available)

Price first month: $12.45

8. The Following User Says Thank You to alvaroamdo For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Junior Member amscalicut will become famous soon enough amscalicut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    please check Hostgator, one of the famous hosting Company

GO TO HOSTGATOR ...!

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,630 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfkamikaz View Post
    my prefer VPS with hostrightnow it's cheaper and it gives me 3 months free at the beginning and after the month with $ 20 and that's the carecteristique my VPS : Processor: Intel Xeon Hyper - V
    Operating System: Windows/Linux (As per your choice)
    RAM: 512 MB
    Port Speed: 100 MBPS Public & Private Networks
    Bandwidth: 200 GB per month
    IPs: 1 IP Address
    Hard Drive: 10 GB SATA II
    Database Software: MY SQL/MS SQL (As per your choice)

its wrong data...i talk that service provider..they did not offer this kind any service.

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you want a vps then i may help you. contact me one of my friend sell vps. have 100mbps spd, windows server 2008, 512 mb ram. this is good that you are interested to buy a vps for test an EA.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

Member james will become famous soon enough james's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tweaker031 View Post
    I think you've any good working EA. That's why you wanna host it with a VPS server. Am I right brother? If so then please tell us about it. Maybe it would be helpful for us too.
    not as yet m in testing mode so will let everyone know if i make gud profit with it if not i wont post it...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast