+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

Thread: [5056888] My PAMM account.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well it is long term strategy which i have created after my years of experienced with EUR/USD so I am pretty much sure that i will one of the best there as so much hard work done by me in past and you can keep on following my pamm account performance. As I just started today and I have started well and I would mine if there are short term loses but in long term surely I would expect a profit which will be good enough for time spent in investment.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bestlooser For This Useful Post:

Shahnawaz148 (2019-05-17), Unregistered (1)

Member bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    @bestlooser
    good luck for your PAMM account and hope you will got investor soon.
    I will also invest into your PAMM if your account will progress in future.
    which strategy you will use with your PAMM

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bigearners For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

[5056888] My PAMM account.

I have now decided to enter into Pamm trading because I have got so much experience of 3 to 4 years so I think I can do well in forex so I am continuing my forex and I have got some some success in past so i am sure I can manage foex trading without repeating my mistakes.

Minimum investment: 25$

30% for trader and 70% for investors. 10% of trader's profit will be paid to PAMM Partners.

Minimum Investment Period:14 days

Penalty for withdrawing earlier : 5%

https://instaforex.com/pamm_monitori...trader=5056888

I am in there for long term so you can get profit with me if you are there to trade for long term
    Last edited by bestlooser; 2011-10-30 at 10:16 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bestlooser For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16