+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: [5056888] My PAMM account.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Broker: InstaForex Simple rating: 134.1
    Account: 5056888 Balance: 202.17 USD
    Project name: Kashif Forex Funds Equity: 171.10 USD
    Name: Hidden Current trades: 18
    Email: Available in the PAMM-cabinet Total trades: 280
    Yahoo: Hidden
    Balance from begin:
    +200.96 USD
    Equity from begin:
    +169.89 USD
    Trader's percent: 30% (Investor's: 70%) Last day equity: +18.96 USD
    Forum topic: MY Pamm Account
    Total profit: +37.11%

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    minimum amount of investment is now 1$ so even people who can try my pamm services as low as 1$ so i hope I would get some more investors really so maybe in future I can change this option to minimum 25$ or 50$ but for now I have changed it to 1$ minimum investment with 70% profit and also minimum investment time frame 14 days

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes thanks very much for your wishes and I already see my account performance and it is a start and I am happy with progress so I see also see many pamm accounts and my account good performance wise but not too much investors are there for me. So all i need are investors and I hope to get investors soon so I can be in the list of top pamm accounts.

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bestlooser View Post
    I have now decided to enter into Pamm trading because I have got so much experience of 3 to 4 years so I think I can do well in forex so I am continuing my forex and I have got some some success in past so i am sure I can manage foex trading without repeating my mistakes.

Minimum investment: 25$

30% for trader and 70% for investors. 10% of trader's profit will be paid to PAMM Partners.

Minimum Investment Period:14 days

Penalty for withdrawing earlier : 5%

https://instaforex.com/pamm_monitori...trader=5056888

I am in there for long term so you can get profit with me if you are there to trade for long term
    So friend I am ready to invest $25 with you. 50 % earning is good I have also 3 years experience but I want some extra money in your PAMM account. Nice you are having 4 years experience and you know the forex very well. Let see it is a different experience for me because I am also earning but I think everybody have to take this experience. Wish you good luck.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes now you can see guys my account is just in some sort of profit and I am sure the way I am doing I will continue the same way and will expect further profit and also looking for investors too. so I am really taking my pamm trading seriously. I am happy with my account`s performance so far.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bestlooser For This Useful Post:

anevrekar (2013-02-11)

Member bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by simbagi123 View Post
    hi bigearner kiya app ne bestlooser k account ko chak kiya ha jo app ne likha ha ager un k account ki achi condition ha to main 50 usd tak invest karoun ga par app sahi taran se analiysez kar k dene thnx
    @simbagi
    maine abhi sahi se check aur analysis nahi kiya hai. I had just take a look into their account only. Mein aapko kuch dino ke andar check karke bata hoon, ok. Check karne ka time toh chahiye boss. Abhi joh karna hai apne decision se kariye aur agar aapko puri jankari chahiye toh thode din wait kariye.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bigearners For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are right and I do not have that much money right now so I want to show some good results so If I get investors who can give me some amount to trade so other traders will also come if I have much money. but that is not the case as I can handle 1000$ or more. just waiting for investors right now. more investors more money and what I have to show is percentage of profit that I can generate...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bestlooser For This Useful Post:

Shahnawaz148 (2019-05-17)

Banned motiurbd will become famous soon enough motiurbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sorry sir, but with 100$ account I dont think people will invest 50$ or maybe 10$ on that account... because most of the people wants to invest 1% or like this on that account.. If investor can handle his 100$ then sure he can 1$ of mine... If investor handles 1000$ then he can handle 10$... and so on... Please increase your trading balance and grows profit... then you will have investor like floods..

12. The Following User Says Thank You to motiurbd For This Useful Post:

Shahnawaz148 (2019-05-17)

Member simbagi123 will become famous soon enough simbagi123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bigearners View Post
    @bestlooser
    good luck for your PAMM account and hope you will got investor soon.
    I will also invest into your PAMM if your account will progress in future.
    which strategy you will use with your PAMM
    hi bigearner kiya app ne bestlooser k account ko chak kiya ha jo app ne likha ha ager un k account ki achi condition ha to main 50 usd tak invest karoun ga par app sahi taran se analiysez kar k dene thnx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to simbagi123 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member simbagi123 will become famous soon enough simbagi123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bestlooser View Post
    I have now decided to enter into Pamm trading because I have got so much experience of 3 to 4 years so I think I can do well in forex so I am continuing my forex and I have got some some success in past so i am sure I can manage foex trading without repeating my mistakes.

Minimum investment: 25$

50% for trader and 50% for investors. 10% of trader's profit will be paid to PAMM Partners.

Minimum Investment Period: 0 days

Penalty for withdrawing earlier : 0%

https://instaforex.com/pamm_monitori...trader=5056888

I am in there for long term so you can get profit with me if you are there to trade for long term
    yar main app k account main pessey zaror lagata lekin jab app ka name dekha to irada cancel kar diya kioun app ka name hee losser ha app hamari money ko kese bachao ge ager koi invester chiyen to name change karo

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to simbagi123 For This Useful Post:

derek (2012-03-29), Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 LastLast