+ Reply to Thread
Page 349 of 350 FirstFirst ... 249 299 339 347 348 349 350 LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,490 of 3495

Thread: Newbie..percentage of success?

Member sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    newbies के सफलता की दर बहुत कम है क्योंकि newbies किसी भी और विदेशी मुद्रा के बारे में अनुभव और ज्ञान है कि शुरुआती अपने आम तो समय की सबसे अधिक अपने व्यापार में नुकसान न

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,630 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zaloo View Post
    i don't agree with the opinion of that the newbie has afew probabelty to success and profit , but i think the beginners can get a profit after small time bu learning well through this small period and don't be faster to get profit .
    i agree with you..
    initial stage me beginner ko loss hota hai but after some time every thing will change.
    with the help of Experience he is also able to make profit. but its need a long journey.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member zaloo is an unknown quantity at this point zaloo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't agree with the opinion of that the newbie has afew probabelty to success and profit , but i think the beginners can get a profit after small time bu learning well through this small period and don't be faster to get profit .

Junior Member hima is just really nice hima is just really nice hima is just really nice hima is just really nice hima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tukul View Post
    I think the forex business, never losing traders are just beginning to try ...
    I believe that the number of newbie traders more than long ... although there are traders who give up, but there are always new traders every day ...
    Mostly the newbies Show greediness, that when they start their trade with Forex and in case of seeing some profit they think for more and more by using greediness that leads them to lose, and finally they face to lost their money
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hima For This Useful Post:

anna_quen (2011-11-16), hamid (2012-01-03)

Senior Member vineet will become famous soon enough vineet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I completely agree for beginners and seniors would have already tergangu by trading psychology issues including emotional, greedy, impatient, etc.. you must continue to learn trading psychology, and also use the money to good management.

Member chintan will become famous soon enough chintan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are a lot of new traders who are joining forex trading but a large number of old traders is already trading in the market. I think the majority of the traders is old and experienced traders and very few numbers of newbies are there.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes the trades who are stubborn and never give up mentality will win.
    My success rate is almost Zero i can say , till now not able to make good profit, but still trying hard to sustain in the market after loosing my first bonus account.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to dmambi For This Useful Post:

kinan (2016-08-25)

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well in this business, newbies outnumber the good traders. and its not surprising that almost all of them fails except a few stubborn traders who carry on despite innumerable defeats and loses. And the number of such stubborn traders are very less in fact negligible.
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mirror View Post
    When I first started out, I didn't know how money management was even used. Once I thought i knew about the charts I would just jump right into it. Bad mistake because now I know that money managment is key to it. You have trade the same way and have some good winnings and losings but it's all about how it ends up at the end of the day....
    Yes success can be achieved here only with strict money management. Also we need to learn a lot other than money management to become a good trader and counted in profitable trader group. We need to learn how to manage our profitable or loss making order without affecting by emotions also.

Banned keset is on a distinguished road keset's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    Mostly when newbies go for the trade, they fall under serious influence of greed. And that greed leads to loss eventually. Most of the time, newbies face loss in the trade but some of other traders actually do well even they are trading for the first time.
    I completely agree for beginners and seniors would have already tergangu by trading psychology issues including emotional, greedy, impatient, etc.. you must continue to learn trading psychology, and also use the money to good management.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to keset For This Useful Post:

kinan (2016-08-25)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 349 of 350 FirstFirst ... 249 299 339 347 348 349 350 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)