+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 350 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Thread: Newbie..percentage of success?

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Matter of fact I do not know what is the percentage of forex trading for professionals and novices, but I think that the percentage of novices is greater than the proportion of professionals, because professionalism needy distinct minds and I do not think that all of the income of the Forex distinct astringent or genius If you are a newbie in forex it might takes a long way. because to be honest only forex can teach you things. you got to explore and experience all even the good and the bad. its the only way to make you stronger and endure forex in the long run.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Market main naye aur purany sab trah kay traders hi trade karty hain, ye market bohot hi wide market hay aur is baat ka hisaab lgana mushkil hay kay kitny log nay hain au rkitny purani kionkay traders ki taaded billions main hay aur sab hi log kuch na kuch experience rakhty hain is market main. It is already said that there are maximum 20% people who can able to make profit regularly and only 10% is considered as successful forex traders. So in that case, i think to tell the exact figure is really a tough job

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i can agree with you that trading is not easy. lakin bat ye hai k hum demo account mien tu kafi earn kar lete hai aur jab real ya live trading karte hai tu mar kaha jate hai es ki waja ye hai k emotion hai . emotion ki waja se hum mar kaha jate hai jes fear and greedy. insan ko hames khatra hota hai k kahi us ka paisa loss na ho jea its fear and greedy ye hai k mien aik hi din mien arab pati ban jeo. that`s two reason according to my opinion.

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes , i think so that these programs will be competing within three months for the Title of the Best Expert Advisor of the Year and for the prize of totally 80 000 US dollars. In the recent years, automated trading became widely spread. More and more traders choose automated trading systems for their numerous advantages. Unlike a human person, an Expert Advisor can make a huge amount of calculations within a short period of time. well..forex is well known and famous international trading market in the world. so everyday many people are join here and hope to earn profit, but whose are not achieve knowledge about forex then they are not good result. so i think there is a low percentage for success.

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex the newbie's the forex trading are to join the forex trading trading to get the success and what we can do are plan it and stick with it , if we are right we can get some but if not we will lost and to be a successful trader and to get the trading profit, b ut the best way to get the learning about forex trading first then trade in real account i think most of them are losers. if newbies can give for learning more time, they can make success in forex trading. i see many newbies lose in this market because they do not pay attention to learning for trading skills, and do not trade well in demo account.

Member ashrafx will become famous soon enough ashrafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to what I read and what I know about 85% of newbies loss their account in first six months. Meaning in first six months 85% of new members close their account. I don't like to sound like I'm sourgraping but I feel that sometimes a broker has a hand on your loss. Like for example spike of price and so on. I don't know what cause the spike in forex trading. To does who don't understand by what I mean by spike is the sudden fall or raise of a price that usually range to 50 pips up or down and bounce back to its original price in matter of 2 seconds more or less.

Member sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a newbie I am not looking in to a profit of about more than 3% to 5% a day with a leverage of 1:10 with my SL set at 15pips swing status. But it differs from traders to traders to set their goal and am accepting the fact that there are traders who are doing better than me. I can't bet my luck with that high gain due to fear of loss. It is an individual factor to set the goal at the beginning stage for long term gain.

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex business started to grow big time in the world. so I think that trading in the forex trader is the old and new merchants. that distinguishes the two is in terms of capital, if the old merchant capital is quite large, if relatively small beginner traders. when it comes to forex knowledge and understanding, between the old and new merchants I do not understand it. How several consumers quit on their dreams of Online Marketing Success prior to they even actually get going? The answer will blow you away as its effectively above 90%! That means for each one particular hundred people that set out to create a career on the internet only about 3 actually stay the course and accomplish online marketing success.

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of the traders in Forex are new traders.Because in the last five to ten years, a lot of traders have joined in Forex.Forex is recently very popular than the previous time.Most of the new traders are unsuccessful due to their excessive greed and emotion.They want money in a day and want to be millionaire overnight.So they use big lot size and become a great zero within a very short period.

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the trader who has already got a lot of the experience on this organization mean that they are got more of the advantage than the decrease, not like the starter , because the starter just can got more decrease than the advantage, because of the experience is not enough,i f their experience is enough maybe they can organization more advantage too. Its always huge percentage Looser inforex, with forex i plan a little long term i want to be trading untill i do not get bored of forex trading whih i dont see happening in the near future. i just want be a rich man with the help of forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 350 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)