+ Reply to Thread
Page 227 of 230 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 225 226 227 228 229 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 2300

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,096 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nirale View Post
    My favorite trading platform is Mt4 as it is more easier to use and understand and also one can customize it accordingly.I have tried mt5 too but I find the former one more easier and better.
    mujhe bhi mt4 se acha trading platform koi bhi nahi lagta
    maine mt5 bhi use kiya tha lekin mujhe mt4 zada acha laga..iske alawa maine mobile pe bhi trading kari hai lekin wo itni user friendly nahi jitna ki mt4 hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aadrika is on a distinguished road aadrika's Avatar
    Thanks
    I love t he MT4 platform because I am quite used to it. I have installed MT5 but I have not really practiced on it yet. All the features that it comes with looks like it will take quite sometime to master.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member niks has a spectacular aura about niks has a spectacular aura about niks has a spectacular aura about niks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Best platform i ever seen is MT4 .
    Its so user friendly and provide all options .
    And worst platform is web-based . They are so inefficient and slow.
    !............HaPpY PiPs.............!
    If You Like My Post Dont Forget To "Thanks"

Member jadhav is on a distinguished road jadhav's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me too, MT4 is good and still the best right now. i ever compared it with streamster for the others broker...
    so that's why some trader choose MT4 is the best platform..and maybe next time i will learn MT5 and make compare with mt4

Banned sarwars is an unknown quantity at this point sarwars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zdaina View Post
    hi, i think MT4 is very good to trading with it's easy to use , really i don't use better any other software except mt4. so it's my favorite . for now i want to try mt5 in demo account.
    Right, i support your speech i also think that MT4 platform is the best because it's easy to use to all forex traders in the world and i like most one of the cause is it have many types of charts and quick performance.

Banned zdaina is an unknown quantity at this point zdaina's Avatar
    Thanks
    hi, i think MT4 is very good to trading with it's easy to use , really i don't use better any other software except mt4. so it's my favorite . for now i want to try mt5 in demo account.

Senior Member prem is on a distinguished road prem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT4 and MT5 are the best trading platform.most of the broker providing the facility to trade on them.i like MT4,but have an experience about web trader and i also found best because in web trader when you open or close any position it never ask for re quote.web trade is fast and quick.

Member wolfkamikaz has a spectacular aura about wolfkamikaz has a spectacular aura about wolfkamikaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion the MT4 platform is the best because it's easy to use and there are many options can be used with MT4 indicators programmed but with the other platform I think not

Member waqasma is on a distinguished road waqasma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mene abi tak MT4 me hi trading ki he or mje sb se jyada acha yehi laga he because internet per kahinse b koi training video daikh lo MT4 me hi trade ki hoti he to is liye yehi best he MT5 jyada better hoga shaid, lakin mene abi tak try nai kiya, in future me jaroor karonga.

Member jadhav is on a distinguished road jadhav's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Abhi to market main bohot ziada trading soft ware or platforms a gay hain lakin mera to man pasnad MT4 hi hay. Mt4 user friendly hay aur is main trading karty waqt main bohot easy aur comfortable feel karta hoon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 227 of 230 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 225 226 227 228 229 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)