+ Reply to Thread
Page 226 of 230 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 224 225 226 227 228 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 2300

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon View Post
    That's right. Metatrader 4 is the best platform for mostly traders because almost all brokers will support metatrader4 as its main platform
    although the broker supported mobile platform or webtrader. I never tried mobile platform but I ever tried webtrader platform, so far mt4
    is the best platform.
    The Meta Trader 4 allows for the finest execution of the orders and also it gives us better chances of opening and closing the deals in the markets and that too much the convenience of settings that we want.

This means we are able to control the trades in a way which makes it the best choice for Forex traders

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dragon is an unknown quantity at this point dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by realfun07 View Post
    Even I have not tried any other kind of platform as I am so used to meta trader 4 and find it very convenient , simple and easier to use and also know about the different tools in it which makes my trading a lot more easier.
    That's right. Metatrader 4 is the best platform for mostly traders because almost all brokers will support metatrader4 as its main platform
    although the broker supported mobile platform or webtrader. I never tried mobile platform but I ever tried webtrader platform, so far mt4
    is the best platform.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member manoj is an unknown quantity at this point manoj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may to start say hi MT4 per hi trade kerta hoon orr isi ka aadi bhi hoon. sona hay kay MT5 bhi kafi acha platform hay laykin keuun kay ziada ter trader MT4 per hi trade kertay hain or iss kay indicators bhi asaani say mil jaatay hain to may isi per hi trading kerta hoon.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by indianforex View Post
    bro am also using the mt 4 platform which is the best trading platform.it is easy to understand for all people.but some people like you are saying mt5 have some advanced tools.but i have not try around to do mt5 which i wish to trade
    mera bhi favourite trading platform mt4 hi hai kyunki ye mujeh bahut hi aasan aur user friendly lagta hai
    maien beech me kuch dino tak mt5 bhi use kiya tha lekin wo mujhe mt4 se acha nahi laga

Banned indianforex is on a distinguished road indianforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    mt4 is best & easy for everyone..but mt5 is not too bad & complicated. its also like mt4. mt5 has some more advance tool.
    there is only one prob. with mt5 that is indicators. we can not find more indicator in mt5 compare to mt4.
    bro am also using the mt 4 platform which is the best trading platform.it is easy to understand for all people.but some people like you are saying mt5 have some advanced tools.but i have not try around to do mt5 which i wish to trade

Member ericnyamu will become famous soon enough ericnyamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT4 ROCKS ! yep me too mt4 is just the boom. its a very nice platform and very much customizable i think the mt team really hit a home rum or really scored big when they allowed the platform to accept custom indicators . it has really helped allot in my trades i cannot imagine trading w/ it

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex i traded on one and only plateform MT4 and its features are enough to get me in love with this terminal, there is almost every tool one need to enter and exit trade, other than this there are charts and indicator to help one anlaysis from terminal itself.

Member lax will become famous soon enough lax will become famous soon enough lax's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My favorite trading platform is Mt4 as it is more easier to use and understand and also one can customize it accordingly.I have tried mt5 too but I find the former one more easier and better.

Member muhammadatif is on a distinguished road muhammadatif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have tried many trading platform they all have many options and facilities but my favorite trading platform is MT4 only because it has very good options and easy to use I have completely know about MT4 trading platform and it has fulfill my needs.

Member Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello,

i use for trading only the metatrader 4 platform. its not perfect but i can do anything with it what i need. I use also the mobile version of metatrader 4 but only for looking the currency market, not for trading.
    The webterminal i have never used. In the time i have also used the Multiterminal but thats only good if you want to see different accounts whats happen. I find it not good for active trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 226 of 230 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 224 225 226 227 228 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)