+ Reply to Thread
Page 221 of 230 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 219 220 221 222 223 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 2300

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Member ezincenter is on a distinguished road ezincenter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely the best platform on the planet is The Metatrader, I always used to analyse and trade using this platform and enjoy doing so, I tried for some days the mobile platform but I was not very comfortable using it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member vineet will become famous soon enough vineet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like MT4 platform but there is many kind of platform in forex market. But i use MT4 because mt4 is popular platform and mt4 is very easy to use. I think mt4 platform is very easy to understand for newbie trader. I also use many platform. I use esignal but esignal is very expansive. MT4 is free of cost and it is very good for trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dragon is an unknown quantity at this point dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by deathzz View Post
    favorite platform that I use MT4 is still, to this day I still faithfully use the MT4 and do not intend to replace it with another platform.
    Although now I've known some other platforms like streamster and MT5 ...
    Same with me, I prefer to use mt4 as my platform because it's easy to use and there are so many traders who like
    to use mt4 too so in my mind, mt4 is better than another platform because mostly brokers provide mt4 as their platform
    too. There is mt5 platform too but I didn't have any interest to try it on.

Member ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    l think the best one is mt4 .we can apply all of the indicators and we can make any kind of settings.l have used mt5 also .the problem is some of the indicators are not compatible with it.and since it is new most of the traders dont want to risk their money while they dont know how to use it well.it is better to just demo it and then turn to live account with mt5.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i classifie i thik that i will put the first platforem is the nettradex and the second mt4 platforem and they come the other platform i dont care about it because i trade in mt4 right now ..well i choose the ntradex because it is very easy and have a lot o collor all of them very clear the order sent quickly etc ..

Member deathzz is on a distinguished road deathzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    favorite platform that I use MT4 is still, to this day I still faithfully use the MT4 and do not intend to replace it with another platform.
    Although now I've known some other platforms like streamster and MT5 ...

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Abhi to market main bohot ziada trading soft ware or platforms a gay hain lakin mera to man pasnad MT4 hi hay. Mt4 user friendly hay aur is main trading karty waqt main bohot easy aur comfortable feel karta hoon.

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    MT4 is my favourite platform. I have not tried the other platform before so I do not know how it looks like. Maybe I should download it and see how it runs. Can I run my current trading account on the MT5 platform?

Member Techno is an unknown quantity at this point Techno's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by herono1 View Post
    in forex trading lots of trading platform are used by the different trader, and also different platform are available in forex trading market so the best platform for the trading is MT4 trader terminal. its more better than the others.
    I think now I feel comfortable doing the trading using MetaTrader 4 platform. because I'm used to use this platform for trading. so they can analyze and make trades with more comfortable. we can use indicators to help us in analyzing the market.

Member bambang will become famous soon enough bambang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    MT4 is my favorites and also because i still have no account for 5 digit..
    and besides it, i still have to learn mt4 again..there are many lacking that i have to know then i can use mt4 with maximum
    with mt4 platform, we can also use a broker that uses 5-digit prices. for instaforex you can try using the European servers. instaforex european servers using 5-digit prices. with 5 digit price, we will get a more precise price. but we also have to keep using money management is good, because the movement of 10 pips on the 4 digit, means the movement of 100 pips in 5 digits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 221 of 230 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 219 220 221 222 223 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)