+ Reply to Thread
Page 220 of 230 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 218 219 220 221 222 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 2300

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also use mt4. because it is simpler and easier to learn. maybe someday, if familiar MT5 used by many traders, I would also switch to MT5. for all platforms certainly have their advantages and disadvantages.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to use mt4 platform because I think its pretty easy to use, and all filtur easy to understand.
    because first encountered this forex business, I've put on mt4 platform, so I was very familiar. mt4 used by most traders, because it's a lot of indicators or ea which is made for this platform. and it benefits us, because we have many options to use custom indicators and ea

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    almost the trader prefer to use mt4 as their best choice and so do i,
    but sometime i learn web terminal too and because sometimes i got the problem with my internet connection then i have to use public station to know the market..
    but web terminal is slower than mt4 and it makes me uncomfortable too
    do the best we can

Member irfan is on a distinguished road irfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex trading mt4 is the best and my favorite platform I feel so much comfortable with mt4 platform. I have used many other platforms but the comfort that I feel with mt4 is not available with any other.

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT4 is my favorites and also because i still have no account for 5 digit..
    and besides it, i still have to learn mt4 again..there are many lacking that i have to know then i can use mt4 with maximum

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i classifie i thik that i will put the first platforem is the nettradex and the second mt4 platforem and they come the other platform i dont care about it because i trade in mt4 right now ..well i choose the ntradex because it is very easy and have a lot o collor all of them very clear the order sent quickly etc ..

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My favorite trading plate from is Insta forex because its reason is that its tools are setup system is so easy and comfortable i like this first i was use markitiva but now just i use insta forex now its my permanent trading plate form.

Senior Member lights will become famous soon enough lights's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use MT4 and was satisfied to use it. I also have installed the MT5, but all of the signal to die, I can not trade with MT5. I think MT5 can not be used because it is still beta, but some threads, MT 5 can be used. for the mobile version because I have not used my mobile is not capable to be installed metatrader

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,099 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by vineet View Post
    I like MT4 platform but there is many kind of platform in forex market. But i use MT4 because mt4 is popular platform and mt4 is very easy to use. I think mt4 platform is very easy to understand for newbie trader. I also use many platform. I use esignal but esignal is very expansive. MT4 is free of cost and it is very good for trader.
    mujhe trading karte heu kayi saal ho gaye hai aur mujhe mt4 se acha koi bhi trading platform nahi laga
    maine beech me kuch time mt5 me bhi trade kiya tha lekin mujhe mt4 hi sbase acha trading platform laga aur me isse bahut khush bhi hon

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think this is just a habit. because we are not yet familiar with the MT5, it will be difficult to use. a lot of custom indicators that can only be used in the mt4 platform. someday, surely all traders will switch to MT5. however, something new is better than the old one. although until now I am also still a fan of mt4.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 220 of 230 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 218 219 220 221 222 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)