+ Reply to Thread
Page 218 of 230 FirstFirst ... 118 168 208 216 217 218 219 220 228 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 2300

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by WORLDEMO1 View Post
    Every broker provides a package of trading platforms to suit all kinds of traders. they provides MT4,MT5,web based trading station and mobile phone apps. Did any of you tried those kinds of platforms? share your experience!
    har boker apna members ko boht sari facility data ha jasa ka sub sa bari facility bonus ke ha mara kahal main sara broker ya facility data han maghar jo facility insta forex broker daya raha ha wo koi or broker nahi day sakta mt4 and mt5 forum both acha forum ha agr ap na trading karani ha to sirf or sirf insta forex sa he trading krana.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member maurya is on a distinguished road maurya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have tried almost all the trading platforms of insta and i would say mt4 is the best.

mt5 i more complex and doesnt suits me and my trading needs
    web terminal is also the same doesnt have pleasant experience with it so i carry a pendrive with mt4 and install it to every pc i came accross lol.
    and trading platform for mobile and tabs have serious limitations, cant used the indicators so not appealable to me

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bhai is on a distinguished road bhai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera sab se ziyada jo piyara plate form ha woh ha mt-4 main es ko kafi pasand karta houn or main es ko abhi talk web base par he use kar raha houn mere pass abhi itni castly mobile nahiha k main es ko mobile par use karoun es liye main to web base mt 4 ko kafi like karta houn

Junior Member vikalpverma is an unknown quantity at this point vikalpverma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhe scalping sabse achi lagti hai kyunki isme lagatar return miltra rehta hai jsse tradinmg me interest bana rehta hai
    long term trading me bahut zada wait karna pad jata hai jo ki har trader ke bas ki baat nahi hoti. me to hamesha scalping hi karta hon . long term trading muyjhse nahi ho pati

Member LeeMinHo is on a distinguished road LeeMinHo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My favourite platform is meta trader 4 because i see it is easy to use and help me alot to make analysis and open / close orders very fast . I already tried with some other type of platform but i prefer to use meta trader 4 .

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LeeMinHo For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member iwan is on a distinguished road iwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have only using metatrader 4 platform, and have never tried a metatrade 5. so because of habit I prefer the mt4. was used and I felt it easier to trade.

Banned sidhu is on a distinguished road sidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Even I prefer to use meta trader 4 as it is my favorite trading platform as well and it is very easy and simple to use and have all the tools required for trading. Also I have heard that meta trader 5 is very good and we need to use it first to see the difference between the two.

Thanks
    Even I have not tried any other kind of platform as I am so used to meta trader 4 and find it very convenient , simple and easier to use and also know about the different tools in it which makes my trading a lot more easier.

Member moti is on a distinguished road moti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Web trading is more faster and accurate that is why it does not give any re quotes as trades are executed much faster. Also meta trader 4 is the best option for the traders who do not want to do web trading.

Thanks
    l think the best one is mt4 .we can apply all of the indicators and we can make any kind of settings.l have used mt5 also .the problem is some of the indicators are not compatible with it.and since it is new most of the traders dont want to risk their money while they dont know how to use it well.it is better to just demo it and then turn to live account with mt5.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 218 of 230 FirstFirst ... 118 168 208 216 217 218 219 220 228 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)