+ Reply to Thread
Page 217 of 230 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 215 216 217 218 219 227 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 2300

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Member will is on a distinguished road will's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zafar3536 View Post
    I use mt4 of instaforex platformin my trade.It is easy for me to trade and keep good my profit also.
    About profit and loss in forex, it's not depending on platform which trader's used. If your analysis is good, no matter using any platform
    is possible to gain profit. But using mt4 is better because it can support all indicators and all EAs. Some indicators couldn't work in certain
    platforms.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member seri is an unknown quantity at this point seri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteid View Post
    mt4 platform is a platform that is easy to remedy used, and the newbies can more quickly understand how to do trades with this platform.
    I've used other platfor in trades, and it makes me confused when compared with mt4.
    Yes, I like to use mt4 as my platform for trading too because it's easy to use and user friendly for any traders.
    I don't know if other traders think that there is other platform which is easier than mt4 but currently, almost all brokers
    prefer to use mt4 as trading platform.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by WORLDEMO1 View Post
    Every broker provides a package of trading platforms to suit all kinds of traders. they provides MT4,MT5,web based trading station and mobile phone apps. Did any of you tried those kinds of platforms? share your experience!
    jis tap ke main trading karta hoon wo mauaja boht pasand ha or wo forum be mauaja boht passand ha man pehala bonus collect karta hoon us ka bad trading karta hoon main apna passa investment nahi karta hoon trading main main sirf or sirf time sirf karta hoon us ka bad main boht sara profit earned karta hoon

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course it is mt4.. And I really dont like mt5 that much.. With mt4 it feels like I am trading with the right platform.. But mt5 makers exclude some features and that makes it more unpopular.. I think in mt6 they will bring something new with previous features..

Banned barkiman is on a distinguished road barkiman's Avatar
    Thanks
    all traders agree, that the platform MetaTrader 4 is the most familiar and comfortable to use. The first time forex know, I never used the platform of mv streamter, but less convenient to use. I can not get creative with a lot of indicators, and should always be online. since then, I always use mt4.

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Forexboy View Post
    the MT4 trading platform is very easy to use and you can use custom indicators and it is widely used as if we get a problem it has many resources to help us. And it is lighter to install, does not take too much resources, even it can run on a net book and smart phones.
    ya, the MT4 trading platform is very powerful and easy to use, and therefore almost all forex brokers use this platform. and I always chose this platform for my trading in forex market ....

Member Forexboy is an unknown quantity at this point Forexboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the MT4 trading platform is very easy to use and you can use custom indicators and it is widely used as if we get a problem it has many resources to help us. And it is lighter to install, does not take too much resources, even it can run on a net book and smart phones.

Member darksaimon is on a distinguished road darksaimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 are the optimum trading platform. most of the broker providing the effortlessness to business on then. I same MT4, but love an undergo nearly web merchant and I also institute somebody because in web monger when you country or contiguous any berth it never ask for re inseminate. Web trade firm and intelligent.

Member maurya is on a distinguished road maurya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT4 is best for trading. It provides many tools and facilities to trade efficiently. But one problem with MT4 is re-qoutes. It happens when the market is very volatile.
    I also have experienced web terminals for trading. They are very fast for opening/closing order. And very rare re-qoutes occur.

Member waqtitrader will become famous soon enough waqtitrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by WORLDEMO1 View Post
    Every broker provides a package of trading platforms to suit all kinds of traders. they provides MT4,MT5,web based trading station and mobile phone apps. Did any of you tried those kinds of platforms? share your experience!
    main ne to sirf mt4 he use kiya or main to yahi samghta houn k ager app ko profit chiye or app newbie hane to sirf es k sath trade shuro karen ye kafi aasan or use karnae main bhi koi complecated nahi ha main khud es ko kafi aasan or acha software samghta houn or paya ha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 217 of 230 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 215 216 217 218 219 227 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)