+ Reply to Thread
Page 215 of 230 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 213 214 215 216 217 225 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 2300

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhe trading karte heu kayi saal ho gaye hai aur mujhe mt4 se acha koi bhi trading platform nahi laga
    maine beech me kuch time mt5 me bhi trade kiya tha lekin mujhe mt4 hi sbase acha trading platform laga aur me isse bahut khush bhi hon

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned deep is an unknown quantity at this point deep's Avatar
    Thanks
    Web trading is more faster and accurate that is why it does not give any re quotes as trades are executed much faster. Also meta trader 4 is the best option for the traders who do not want to do web trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Even I have not tried any other kind of platform as I am so used to meta trader 4 and find it very convenient , simple and easier to use and also know about the different tools in it which makes my trading a lot more easier.

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Even I prefer to use meta trader 4 as it is my favorite trading platform as well and it is very easy and simple to use and have all the tools required for trading. Also I have heard that meta trader 5 is very good and we need to use it first to see the difference between the two.

Member julianambas is on a distinguished road julianambas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have confidence that the platform that I use is the best at this time. This much is evident to any broker using it to its clients.
    why I should not hesitate to something good and the best?
    is the platform that I use MT4.
    He is a very unusual

Thanks
    MT4 is my favourite platform. I have not tried the other platform before so I do not know how it looks like. Maybe I should download it and see how it runs. Can I run my current trading account on the MT5 platform?

Thanks
    MT4 and MT5 are the best trading platform. most of the broker providing the facility to trade on then. I like MT4, but have an experience about web trader and I also found best because in web trader when you open or close any position it never ask for re quote. Web trade fast and quick.

Member tashnotashi will become famous soon enough tashnotashi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by WORLDEMO1 View Post
    Every broker provides a package of trading platforms to suit all kinds of traders. they provides MT4,MT5,web based trading station and mobile phone apps. Did any of you tried those kinds of platforms? share your experience!
    main ne jo bhi sab se ziyada jo use kiya ha plateform woh ha mt 4 han gi ye sab se he aham plate form ha or es ko use karna sab se he aasan ha main khud es ko use karna bahot jald seekh gaya tha

Member najaf12345 is on a distinguished road najaf12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi
    I like mt4 trading software because it is user friendly and easy to handle and also we can do hedging in that, webtrader has also disadvantages
    than mt4 because it does not have good charts and some applications.

Banned spread is an unknown quantity at this point spread's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WORLDEMO1 View Post
    What is your favorite type of platform?
    Every broker provides a package of trading platforms to suit all kinds of traders. they provides MT4,MT5,web based trading station and mobile phone apps. Did any of you tried those kinds of platforms? share your experience!
    My opinion is that both MT4 and MT5 are good but I feel more like using MT4 because it has very good support basic ease of use and we do not need to should to MT5 version. but maybe soon I will try MT5 version

+ Reply to Thread
Page 215 of 230 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 213 214 215 216 217 225 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)