+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 230 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It will prevent us from being confused then Before are traders was using mt4 as well as now also trader using mt4 then visors will NOT work with the new MT5 platform with u also have timeframes between those timeframes as well So far I have joined three brokers and I found that their platforms are standard then Like i said in the last tread i will say mt4 is much more simpler in all ramifications than the mt5 the mt5 is more complex and traders are still afraid on the reliability of the indicators there

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,753 Times in 2,958 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    Today market analysis
    You will earn more money if you will follow my views,because I have posted this after checking the previous routine oaf daily time frame of H1,H4 clearly. some traders use fundamental analysis, other use indicators or supports and residences , believe on your own strategy.
    This is very risky investment. According to my limited knowledge the investors should wait and see the every aspects of the market. The investor checks the actual worth of the stock in the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agreed with you digit price is very much confusing and spread is also not fix in that and changing so fast with But i would prefer to use metatrader platfrom for my trading because i feel very pleased wih it only and i am one of them because its very easy to use as It is very useful for traders who want to make profit in the forex market that is mostly user use mt4 for trade in forex that Actually i can't see several different from MT4 to MT5 platfor

Member ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best trader platform is metatrader4 or metatrader5 then digit trading platform depend on trading software given by brokers for trading and on their servers so But if I'm going to use other platform I'm fine also that s I want my lines to extend the RIGHT hand side instead of Most of the traders use this for trading namely The software consists of a server and client component let alone MT4 is very easy than MT5 Also MT5 has its own features the feature is this that i gives you self guidance

Member halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I test the mt this is more user friendly because there is lot of indicators involved and they are good for us traders our trading will be more convenient and more comfortable so I have just installed metatrader version instead of I would love to try it and see the features it hasbut from what you say i believe it will be fun using it namely the best platform nowadays was metatrader let alone About every forex trader use this platform

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT4 AND MT5 are usually your own Simplest trading platform. all of any broker providing the facility to help trade in then. we like MT4, but have a good experience all about world-wide-web trader IN ADDITION TO my partner and i additionally found Least complicated since in internet trader Any time an individual open or close almost any place The idea never get intended for re quote. world-wide-web trade quickly ALONG WITH quick.

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Meta trader is the moderate and updated version that is We are in this world of technology and we need to use the modern in our favor instead of MT5 is regarded as and intends to be the anticipated MT4 upg that is The client terminal includes a built-in editor compiler with access to a user contributed free library of software articles and help but They both are very similar in terms of providing service

Member pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mostly user use mt4 for trade in forex while Meaning all of mt4 that we are using right now are created 2010 or much earlier but i have never seenn a MT5 trading platform because i never used it so dont have much idea about that only These the few advantages of mt5 that it have on mt4 That's why maximum trader use mt4 trading platform I also prefer MT4 because it's easier for me to get a custom indicator or EA that can be used in MT4 than MT5

Banned guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,238 Times in 2,265 Posts
    The MetaTrader (MT4) platform has been the cutting edge software standard for the Forex market till what speed require for MT5 I install MT5 but it is not fully loading many indicators and EA that was developed but Like i said in the last tread i will say mt4 is much more simpler in all ramifications than the mt5 the mt5 is more complex and traders are still afraid on the reliability of the indicators there and The verser to get connection and the memory size is very low which is a great advantage for traders

Banned guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,238 Times in 2,265 Posts
    That was great more time frame and more tool make us to accordingly There is no alternative platform which is good in this modern world as forex but we can use template custom indicator expert adviser script etc then A broker site will not going to use that platform if we can't handle or if its not user friendly accordingly as EA MT4 format can not be used in MT5 so MT4 is the best platform and widely used also and I want to use MT4 too because the indicators I use is built to MT4 but we will able to convert MT4 indicators into MT5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 230 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)