+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 230 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Member damage will become famous soon enough damage will become famous soon enough damage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Meta Trader 4 plate is good for me because it is easy to understand. I have already tried MT5 but it seems difficult to learn compared to MT4. The MT4 plate shape meets my needs for trading. I have never tried another plateform except mt4. Reliability is the most important thing in a software and I think mt4 provides reliability and I also use Meta Trader 4 this trading platform which is the best currently on the forex market. many traders now trade on this platform. I also use a web terminal if a trader has an internet connection then a trader can use it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like MT4 because it's user friendly. This gives me many indicators. Loading the new EA is also very easy. I have not tried MT5 because MT4 is enough for my needs. Previously I traded on the Forexyard n etoro platform and lost a lot because this platform did not provide many facilities like MT4. and MT4 and Mt5 might be the best platform but some traders don't use that platform too, but for me I still think that this platform is the best because at instaforex use this platform so traders can trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sab se zaida use honay wala platform Mt4 hi hota ha or dosry platform bohat kam use hoty ha kio ka mt4 main chez ha or ya easy be ha is liye zaida trader is ko hi prefer karty ha or is pa hi trading karty ha or is se wo acha earn be karty ha.

Banned Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,602 Times in 5,085 Posts
    Every broker provides a package of trading platforms to suit all kinds of traders. they provides MT4,MT5,web based trading station and mobile phone apps. Did any of you tried those kinds of platforms? share your experience!

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    I like mt4 platform because it has all the type of orders which you require to trade and it is very simple also so being a simple platform it is very good for beginners to and I think you can also use expert advisor in this platform so there is no doubt that this platform is one of the best platform available to a forex trader

Senior Member goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,774 Times in 2,161 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have tried few trading terminals so far - but the one i found easiest and interesting terminal is mt4 and due to this I sticked to it. Other than MT4 if i have to use other termnal i will go with web-meta trader for mobile trading.

Senior Member kuldeep 555 is on a distinguished road kuldeep 555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well mera to mt4 hi hai lekin abhi mai iske sath trading view ko use kar raha hu aur ye bhi bahut acha hai kyunki yaha pe jyada tool hai mt4 ke muqabale aur yaha jyada pro trader hai jinka knowledge muje bahut useful hai mere liye

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,086 Times in 1,725 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mt4 is best & easy for everyone..but mt5 is not too bad & complicated. its also like mt4. mt5 has some more advance tool.
    there is only one prob. with mt5 that is indicators.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zahidali View Post
    G bhi mera faveriot plate forum hai us ma huma acha profit bhe huma asani say mil sakhta hai us leay huma soch smjha ma he work karna hota hai forex say he aga work kar ka bhar sakhta hai
    mere khayal se MT4 sabse best or acha platform hai worl main experianced trader yahi platform prefer karte hai mt4 ke tools,indicator bahut ache hai or bht hi fyda mand tools h or fibbonacci tools,channels tool bhi bahut kam ate hai trading ke waqt forex fourm mein

Highly Reputed Member markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,327 Times in 11,125 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mostly brokers provide businesses for business at that time. I am the same MT4, but like web merchants almost and I also institutionalize someone because on the web monger when you are a country or adjacent bed that never asks for insemination. Web and smart trading company........

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 230 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)