+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 230 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that If you have multiple trading accounts in the same brokers or you are as a looking for a platform on which you can easily navigate the MetaTrader4 platform is for you like Because I will never as going to use other platform and I don't join other forex broker site that as does not have mt4 platform with MT4 is a trading platform or say software used for Forex trading and meta trader is good as it offers the used of the automation script to help trader with the works of trading !

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to adalah For This Useful Post:

ismailtanveer (2020-09-05)

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai ji shuru se mt4 ka he use kiya hai esliye esme kaam karna easy hai,mt5 thoda mushkil bhi hai samajhne me aur wo har computer ya operating system par aaram se nahi chalta,trader ko jiska aadat ho usko woi use karna chahiye.. Certainly that MT4 is best to trade on because it has many features and benefits it also provides as a many indicators and its graph chart are as good to see and the easy to use it is also very old to work on .So according to me MT4 is best and every one has its own choices !

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to goyang For This Useful Post:

Member laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mt4 se trading kar sahi hai kyunki mt4 ko samjhna asan hota hai aur bahut se trader sirf ess ko hi use karte hai aur ess business ke liye mt4 achha rahenga aur mt5 ke baare me jada nahi pata hai aur mere favorite platform ye hai ess asani se kaam kar sakte hai. I use mt4 platform to trade the forex market business and it is very good and i really enjoy trading the forex market with the mt4 platform.easy to use to make pips and also good indicator to run the forex market

6. The Following User Says Thank You to laktasin For This Useful Post:

Member kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear bro actually I believe all the trading plate form is best butt i almost like is the Forex trading and it is different from mall others so i think we should must be tried our best to do good and i think this is the best for every one for trade and it is good because it is in favor of the trader and i think it can be the only who can help the traders and gave them the money easily I traded some platform Marketiva VT oanda plus100 but I love MT4 very much i have not try MT5 so I do not know MT5 there is only one prob with mt5 that is indicators we can not find more indicator in mt5 compare to mt4

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kholil For This Useful Post:

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its depend on your experience. But I like 15 Min candle chart pattern with 3 (10, 20, 30) moving average pattern. Which give me best trend indication to enter my trade and also make indication when i need to exit my trade. every time i use this pattern to trade in Forex market. in this market i like mt 4 because i learning this trade on it and i training the trade on this market on the demo account on mt 4 but there is anther platform is very nice there is platform open on it a lot of account

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ismed For This Useful Post:

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well now i use the instatrader of instaforex but most of the broker providing the facility to trade on then. I like MT4, but have an experience about web trader and I also found best because in web trader when you open or close any position it never ask for re quote. Web trade fast and quick, i prefer the multiterminal, trading terminals from other brokers but mt4 is the most easiest and interesting trading terminal. I like the mt4 trading terminal for my daily trading. The most important thing in mt4 terminal is the availability of news, so get your needed platform.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to senyum For This Useful Post:

Member mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend I love to trade in MT4 and some times in web based trading but my most favorite platform is MT4 and I think this is a good opportunity for me to make profit and need to develop our own trading strategy. We can develop our trading strategy at MT4 and now MT5 is available and getting famous day by day. exchanging programming used to help cash brokers with forex exchanging investigation and exchange execution. Coin exchanging stages give graphs and request taking routines. Similarly as with exchanging stages utilized for exchanging different securities like stocks or prospects, most can contrast incredibly and can shift in expense.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mimisan For This Useful Post:

senyum (2020-07-14)

Trusted Member Wasim51 has a reputation beyond repute Wasim51 has a reputation beyond repute Wasim51 has a reputation beyond repute Wasim51 has a reputation beyond repute Wasim51 has a reputation beyond repute Wasim51 has a reputation beyond repute Wasim51 has a reputation beyond repute Wasim51 has a reputation beyond repute Wasim51 has a reputation beyond repute Wasim51 has a reputation beyond repute Wasim51 has a reputation beyond repute Wasim51's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,621 Times in 3,251 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Market exchanging sign rely upon a pointers

Resistance points and Support points of market goes down.
    The pointers educate us concerning business sector down so do the exchanging Sell and get an enormous benefit
    So could the trading in Sell and get a huge profit.
    As this pair we know that .Big movement of every pair also because of news. News of donald trump is most important. About USA and Chaina trades...

Trusted Member Wasim51 has a reputation beyond repute Wasim51 has a reputation beyond repute Wasim51 has a reputation beyond repute Wasim51 has a reputation beyond repute Wasim51 has a reputation beyond repute Wasim51 has a reputation beyond repute Wasim51 has a reputation beyond repute Wasim51 has a reputation beyond repute Wasim51 has a reputation beyond repute Wasim51 has a reputation beyond repute Wasim51 has a reputation beyond repute Wasim51's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,621 Times in 3,251 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Market exchanging sign rely upon a pointers

Resistance points and Support points of market goes down.
    The pointers educate us concerning business sector down so do the exchanging Sell and get an enormous benefit
    So could the trading in Sell and get a huge profit.
    As this pair we know that .Big movement of every pair also because of news. News of donald trump is most important. About USA and Chaina trades...

Junior Member bodex is on a distinguished road bodex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For today, I think the best broker is ExpertOption broker. The company really offers good working conditions, and I am quite pleased with the level of profit.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bodex For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 230 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)