+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 230 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mr. newbie hon or start saying mene mt4 use kia or play mt5 kay about the typical nahi janta. MT4 said hon is satisfied primarily. bass yeh quoting the problem kafi mahsoos hoti hi mt4 the main par is waqt nahi. start se muje aik nahi expert mt4 main trade kaha tab says mt4 main hon. and I see more use of the MT4 platform because our platform will be easier to see the graph displayed on the graph. we also have the ease of use of robots, because when I use an MT4 robot, the robot won't run when I use it on MT5, I don't know what the problem is. therefore I prefer MT4

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to use the mt4 platform because I think it's quite easy to use, and all the filters are easy to understand. because the first time I came across this forex business, I already used the mt4 platform, so I'm very familiar. MT4 is used by most traders, because many indicators or EAs are made for this platform. and it benefits us, because we have many choices for using specific indicators and ea. and until now I like the other than mt4 other than because mt4 which is easier to understand than mt5 sometimes I also like to use for android if at any time outside the house not in front of the computer face of science provides comfort for us in carrying out activities

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are two types of platforms in the forex market, MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 platforms, they are very good for traders, we will get more profit with them. We can use whoever we want, both are very good. and I like to trade on the MetaTrader platform because this is one of the easiest platforms to trade on the market. So most brokers provide this type of platform for trading. and you can add and subtract lots easily and trade very quickly without any time lag.

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading is my favorite type of platform. This is a business platform where we do business and benefit. This might be more risky at all but I like it because there are more profit possibilities. When we get more profit this often exceeds the invested capital. So for me the favorite type of platform is extraordinary forex trading and trading between them. and with the mt4 platform, we can also use a broker that uses a 5 digit price. for instaforex you can try using a European server. Instaforex European servers use 5 digit prices. with a 5 digit price, we will get a more appropriate price. but we also have to keep using good money management, because the movement of 10 pips on 4 digits, means the movement of 100 pips in 5 digits.

Member tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i tried mt4 and mt5. But I feel comfortable with meta trader version 4, that's why I'm still attached to it. I think most of the features of these two platforms are the same, mt5 is only slightly modified. I tried with web-based trading too. but my web-based trading experience is just terrible, it takes a lot of time to place an order and it's very difficult for me to reset my tp and sl. still I didn't try the android meta trader version, hope I will feel this soon

Member musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My pick program is always Mt4. I'm also poor to try Mt5 but I like not going around to do it. I suspect I was properly mitigated and satisfied with the mt4 platform because it met my needs for spic, handle, and simplified to direct construction. I can rely on a separate platform with other brokers but it is not on a par with some of that. Mt4 is unmatched for me. and I have tried many Forex trading platforms before even knowing MetaTrader 4, One thing I have noticed is that the mt4 platform is still the best, How many trading platforms can you analyze without having an internet connection? You can do this with the MetaTrader platform if you are a long-term trader; because you don't refer to fresh candles.

Member kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For your favorite movies, songs, video games and TV shows, all from this single website. They are soaring in recognition not only because they feature inexpensive choices for more expensive gadgets such as iPhones and Nokia phones, but many of these cheaper options provide dependencies that are almost exactly the same as the performance of many print products. If they can put the shirt on Google through legal means to collect information about their own citizens, then this is a serious violation of privacy and security. For some people, casual work has truly become a way of life - reflecting the problem of work-life balance that has become very prevalent in many other professional jobs. I know that this is a fraudulent site and I will not fall into their trap.

Member diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think MT4 is the best for trading because it has many features and benefits, it also provides many indicators and the graphics are good to see and easy to use and very old to do. So in my opinion MT4 is the best and every one has their own choice and Since I started trading in this market, I use the MT 4 platform. I have been trained to use MT 4 and I like it ever since. I have never downloaded the mt 5 platform, talk a little about usage. Apart from that I trust mt 4 than any other platform.

Member halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I guess everyone will agree that this will be mt4. This is the most used platform until now. The big question is this. Will mt4 be closed or not? I mean, what will happen to our account when mt4 suddenly becomes obsolete? I think this is a question we need to ask ourselves now. And I think that's when we need to make sure we can make a profit if we are going to use mt5 now. I'm sure mt5 can last longer than mt4. And so mt6 they are then I think mt5 will also become obsolete.

Member mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    from the first time I knew forex trading using MT4, I once tried MT5, but I thought it was not suitable for me ... I felt strange with the tool, so I returned to MT4, and continued to use the MT4 platform until now, so this is my favorite platform me, I will never use another platform !! MT4 is the best and I use the meta trader platform 4. Very useful, with this platform, I can do anything easily: open and close positions, use take profit and stop loss easily, and many choices with a low debit internet connection. Until now, I have heard a lot about meta trader 5 and I hope to know its new options and quality.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mantakdim For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 230 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)