+ Reply to Thread
Page 726 of 727 FirstFirst ... 226 626 676 716 724 725 726 727 LastLast
Results 7,251 to 7,260 of 7262

Thread: Largest number of pips trader can make in one day!

Junior Member rohi is on a distinguished road rohi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by WORLDEMO1 View Post
    Early this day, I chated with a number of friends about the largest number of pips they made in just one business day. Of course, Many of them said they won't forget that they made over 500 pips in one day. I thought of sharing this question with you.
    it is very hard to gain 500 pips from one lot in a day but you can earn in multiple lots for example
    eur/usd daily average pips is 100

open 5 to 6 lot if you won than you can easily earn 500 pips otherwise you gain loss 500 pips

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by popatji View Post
    In my opinion, it depends on what kind of trading system you use. Is it scalper, intraday or swing, 'cause those kind trading system has different pips target also. What kind of trader are you, if you trading intraday, 50 pips should be your target. But I'm a scalper, I quit trading in the day when I already tired and making profit hundreds pips.
    Peoples of this forum are talking about pips target but I think pips does not matter. One thing is important that how much lots size you open, if you open 1 lot and you take 20 pips profit, that is you earn only 20 cents in cent account and the other way if you open big lot size 100 then you take only 20 pips profit that is 20$, so pips are not important only important lot size.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member popatji will become famous soon enough popatji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, it depends on what kind of trading system you use. Is it scalper, intraday or swing, 'cause those kind trading system has different pips target also. What kind of trader are you, if you trading intraday, 50 pips should be your target. But I'm a scalper, I quit trading in the day when I already tired and making profit hundreds pips.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to popatji For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-24), ntn (2019-09-04)

Member simbagi123 will become famous soon enough simbagi123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Early this day, I chated with a number of friends about the largest number of pips they made in just one business day. Of course, Many of them said they won't forget that they made over 500 pips in one day. I thought of sharing this question with you.
    han ye ho sakta hae lekin es ki bhi kafi conditions hane 1st to ye k app k account main large capital ho dosra app ko mrkit ka sah sahi analysis karna ho ga tesra app ko diffrents pairs par traiding karni ho gi or apne emutions and greed ko contrlo karna ho ga

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to simbagi123 For This Useful Post:

afzalali (2018-04-16), Aneela (2013-11-20), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-24), ntn (2019-09-04), Shahzadahmed4850 (2019-01-18), Zain Ahmed (2017-11-29)

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes one can definitely make 500 pips in a day if he trades in different currency pairs but for this it requires a lot of patience, hard work , study and analysis. Once this is done a trader can make these pips in one day.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aryan For This Useful Post:

afzalali (2018-04-16), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-24)

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, some traders make 500 pips per day,but doing it daily is really a difficult task.May be some expert scalpers trade for almost a day continuously and make like that.or some traders utilize big news release movements and gain such a big profit.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zoomfire For This Useful Post:

afzalali (2018-04-16), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-24), ntn (2019-09-04)

Senior Member vineet will become famous soon enough vineet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    was most numerous gold pips but you also have to be careful when trading gold would be very risky if not get it and understand the gold and good money management

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vineet For This Useful Post:

Junior Member YJSP is on a distinguished road YJSP's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For one unit, some times we can make 500 pips, but if we use several units, and make 500 pips is much easier. That is possible to make 500 pips/day, but the market should in great trend.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to YJSP For This Useful Post:

Banned keset is on a distinguished road keset's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tukul View Post
    if you want a 500 pips in one day, you can trade gold ...
    You do not need to open a position or trade too is more than one pair, just focus on gold ...
    because the gold price could move more than 500 pips per day ...
    was most numerous gold pips but you also have to be careful when trading gold would be very risky if not get it and understand the gold and good money management ..

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to keset For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-24), ntn (2019-09-04)

Banned Mr. Tukul is on a distinguished road Mr. Tukul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by realfun07 View Post
    Yes one can definitely make 500 pips in a day if he trades in different currency pairs but for this it requires a lot of patience, hard work , study and analysis. Once this is done a trader can make these pips in one day.
    if you want a 500 pips in one day, you can trade gold ...
    You do not need to open a position or trade too is more than one pair, just focus on gold ...
    because the gold price could move more than 500 pips per day ...

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Tukul For This Useful Post:

afzalali (2018-04-16), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-24), asd567 (2018-11-28), ntn (2019-09-04)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 726 of 727 FirstFirst ... 226 626 676 716 724 725 726 727 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)