+ Reply to Thread
Page 714 of 727 FirstFirst ... 214 614 664 704 712 713 714 715 716 724 ... LastLast
Results 7,131 to 7,140 of 7262

Thread: Largest number of pips trader can make in one day!

Senior Member kampung is on a distinguished road kampung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sasmita11 View Post
    Yes one can definetely make 300 pips in a different currency pairs but for this it requirs a lot of patience
    hard work ,study and analysis .once this is done a trader can make these pips in one day.
    I think it would be possible but I think we need the ability to focus on trade with so high that we will be able to have a better trade if you are not only using a small target in our trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sasmita11 will become famous soon enough sasmita11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes one can definetely make 300 pips in a different currency pairs but for this it requirs a lot of patience
    hard work ,study and analysis .once this is done a trader can make these pips in one day.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member forex mantra is an unknown quantity at this point forex mantra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it may be happen. forex market is not same in every trading day. sometimes it seems flat and sometimes overbought/oversold. so, it depends on the market condition. when the market is highly volatile only then you can pick high pips.on the other hand, if you pick wrong trend in a volatile market you will loss a lot. finally, yes you can pick a lot in volatile market even 500 pips too.

Senior Member fanesa G is on a distinguished road fanesa G's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How many pips we can get from forex trading in a day are depend on a lot factor, including our pair that are traded, number of pair that we trade and what strategy we use. For me 50-70 pips in a day from EUR / USD and for one time open position are reasonable enough to get.

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    yes we can make 500pips or even more at sometime but that is done through scalping and also we must be high skilled inorder to acheiev that but i have made 400% in twohours also but i lost them due to greed taht price still increses so in forex everything is possible but you need discipline and good skills inorder to survive
    I think an exaggeration is not good. better profit slightly but consistently. whatever it means, if 500 pips profit today, but tomorrow morning we met with "mrs. mc". remember, greed is the beginning of failure.

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes we can make 500pips or even more at sometime but that is done through scalping and also we must be high skilled inorder to acheiev that but i have made 400% in twohours also but i lost them due to greed taht price still increses so in forex everything is possible but you need discipline and good skills inorder to survive
    please vote for me if you like my post

7. The Following User Says Thank You to forexman For This Useful Post:

yulbang111 (2018-01-30)

Member siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends upon a trader that how much can he earn in a day and highest number of pips are different for different traders. So far I have made about 78 pips in a day that is my highest earned pips in a day.

Member wolfkamikaz has a spectacular aura about wolfkamikaz has a spectacular aura about wolfkamikaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i can use 50 pips per day but some times get more pipes its depends on this day if the market is shown done Then i get more pips and when market shown down i just use safety position never take risk all time can take safety position thanks to all to differ-ens opinion.

Member krishan is on a distinguished road krishan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nice topic.in forex market the price makes very very minute movements and there are lot of flucuations in market.if a trader is scalper then his maximum pips can be unlimited ( but it is not possible )
    but for day traders it depend on the pair.for example in eurjpy pair,there was a day when the pair made almost 600-700 pips a day.So if the trader had caught the movement properly he could have made the pips.

Member siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, some traders make 500 pips per day,but doing it daily is really a difficult task.May be some expert scalpers trade for almost a day continuously and make like that.or some traders utilize big news release movements and gain such a big profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 714 of 727 FirstFirst ... 214 614 664 704 712 713 714 715 716 724 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)