+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 727 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 515 ... LastLast

Thread: Largest number of pips trader can make in one day!

Member namruk will become famous soon enough namruk will become famous soon enough namruk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think 50-100 pips per day is possible but 500 pips is not possible. If you target within 50-100 pips it will be your real target but to take 500 pips the target is an emotional target. It's impossible to get 500 pips per day. If possible it will be done for the rear and fortunately. So I think the target of 500 pips is wrong thinking. And most of my products are 100 pips in one day. I have two pairs that are traded in currencies and with that I open a position on the second pair, and finally the day before the next one. Take a profit that I installed immediately knocked and I got 100 pips in one day. That makes me happy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The most number of pips can be obtained in one day. Yes, it can but it requires sufficient conditions, first of all, it requires a large amount of bonuses, where the market has analysis, the third is that it works in different pairs. And the fourth is controlling emotions. and I can use 50 pips per day but several times get more pipes it depends on today if the market is displayed then I get more pips and when the market is displayed I only use safe positions never take risks all the time can take safe positions thanks all different opinions.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member adafx will become famous soon enough adafx will become famous soon enough adafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if a trader makes a mistake in trading to make bigger pips then I think many traders blame themselves for losing by not obeying money management rules because they are greedy and then violating money management rules. in that case trading is not easy for them and there is no limit to the number of pips a trader can get in one day. It all depends on the pair that he is trading and how he measures his trade according to the number of positions opened per trading opportunity. However, the size of your profit will depend on the value of each pip obtained.

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you can consistently get it is not as simple as accepted because it takes time to intern and accept so we deserve to be able to do the test correctly. and I made 100 pips a day. I think this is my highest single pips a day. And I got it from EURUSD. But I try to get more pip because I trade with scalping. And by scalping I can easily make good pips.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,220 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naveed_ahmad6864 View Post
    n general to kuch bhe enhi kaha jaa sakta lkin mene more than 100 pips aik din mn earn kiye hain iss se zyadh ni wo bhee tab jb mn ne aik se zyadh currencies mn teade ki orr wo day teading thi noght mn nhi to y epossible hai lkin aisa daily nhi ho sakt aonce in a month jab apki favor mn market chal rhi ho y aapki scalping skills bht achi hon tbhi app ye achieve krr sakty ho
    Yes andaza lagana to kafi mushkil hai ke aik trader aik din me kitne pisp ka profit earn kar sakta hai kyun ke pips ki earning market ki movement ke hisab se hoti hai kabhi kabhi market 400 to 450 points tak bhi move karti hai jab ke kabhi kabhi market sirf 50 to 100 points tak bhi move karti hai to pips ki earning points ki moving ke hisab se hi hoti hai.

Member denok will become famous soon enough denok will become famous soon enough denok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What is a realistic target for one trader may not be a realistic target for another trader. Trading on a different currency pair will give you the opportunity to earn more **** per day while others who trade with only one pair will get less. and yes, some traders make 500 pips per day, but doing it every day is really a difficult task. Maybe some brokers trade for almost a day and make it that way. Or some traders use big news release movements and get that big profit.

Member kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I feel you can make 500 pips in an unspecified time in the future even though not on a similar trade You have come out to apply a completely different trade to make the biggest pips valid 20 to 25 trades to make 500 pips or more I feel you can't make it with just one trade which is certainly more tiring according to your needs and well, I feel that creating a little more than 500 pips in an unspecified future time in one currency occurs once in 4-5 years. Therefore, on a busy day, to take more than a little profit, you want to trade 5-10 strong pairs, and when it comes, you need to limit your risk very quickly at the same time, therefore all said, it will be more dangerous I think.

Senior Member naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    n general to kuch bhe enhi kaha jaa sakta lkin mene more than 100 pips aik din mn earn kiye hain iss se zyadh ni wo bhee tab jb mn ne aik se zyadh currencies mn teade ki orr wo day teading thi noght mn nhi to y epossible hai lkin aisa daily nhi ho sakt aonce in a month jab apki favor mn market chal rhi ho y aapki scalping skills bht achi hon tbhi app ye achieve krr sakty ho

Member nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayasetra View Post
    I did not identify how it can be real to actually produce 500 pips in each day ... if that is true rather than the desire to really work and be patient. I support 50-60 pips every day to produce beginners and I feel this can be a new thing for newcomers. I try to really pip an average of 50 every day. I will do more when I will be fast and remember all of the policies to be truly successful at Forex. I am a student of only 50 pips which represents me a lot now I feel ..
    मैंने एक व्यापारी को देखा है जिसे प्रति दिन 500 पिप्स मिलते हैं लेकिन उन्हें अभी भी एक नुकसान है लेकिन एक छोटा नुकसान है। शायद इंट्राडे ट्रेडर्स और स्केलपर्स इसे कर सकते हैं। स्केलिंग तकनीक में, हम एक दिन में 5 से अधिक लेनदेन खोल सकते हैं। यहां तक कि 10 लेनदेन और एक दिन में अधिक, इसलिए एक दिन में 500 प्राप्त करना संभव है और मुझे याद है कि इस साल फरवरी में मैं व्यापार प्रशिक्षण सत्र चला। मैं प्रति दिन पांच सौ पिप्स कमाने के लिए उपयोग करता हूं। मैंने इसे एक सप्ताह की अवधि के लिए किया और फिर मैं बहुत अधिक जोखिम के कारण शून्य इक्विटी में गिर गया।

Member konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we can get that value I think it goes well brother, life and money to control our emotions so that we can divide between capital and profit can run parallel, even if we can become brothers can become millionaires and People in this forum talk about pip target but i think pip doesn't matter. One important thing is how many sizes you open, if you open 1 lot and you take 20 pips profit, i.e. you get only 20 cents in a cent account and vice versa if you open a large lot size of 100 then you only take 20 pips profit ie $ 20, so pips don't matter, only lot size matters.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 727 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 515 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)