+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 727 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 519 ... LastLast

Thread: Largest number of pips trader can make in one day!

Member madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I tell my visitor profile which will be on-board the Hausa industry where costs "come out" of a blockage or even "base" the area around the chart and start a new pattern among the best techniques for the industry. I would love to set the profile of my visitors who might try the most dangerous and most prosperous buying and selling techniques from the cover of choice and the bottom of the market. Right now, I'm just going to bore a bit of the real sea, and talk in perspective again and I think it depends on you for me to trade their free time so internet marketing captures about 50 pips in my time trading as a time item but I think that speculator trading full time can capture more than 250 pips because for hours it can ultimately make the market industry move a lot of time using different directions but you have to rely on strong tactics with strong indicators

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Boss traders forex mien lalach as lyee kerte hien k wo as mien kuch na kuch kama len magar as mien ham kuch naaam kerte hien tu ham as mien kamaee ker sakte hien as lyee hamain as mien her bar kaam kerna hota h aur ham ko as mien her bar dakh ker as mien kaam kerna hota h agar ham galat waqt per trade kerte hien tu ham as mien apna nuqsan ker sakte hien as lyee ham ko as mien aik ala trader ban ker ham ko as mien kaam kerna hota h aur ham ko as mien kamaee kerna hota h jo b as mien lalach kerte hien un mien sy aksar as mien sirf apna nuqsan kerte hien aur nuqsan k sewa wo kuch b nahi kerte hien as lyee agar thora profit b hota h tu ham ko qabol ker lena hota hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    but when we open many of our positions, the risk of loss will also be higher. I am more likely to take a balanced ratio between the number of positions we take the lot size we use. For example, I usually use a maximum of 1 lot with a target of 20 pips. This course is also based on our consideration of total equity. and yes, someone can definitely make 500 points in one day, but there shouldn't be a big concentration factor, but not every day, and you have to have a good strategy for you by taking 500 points

Member namruk will become famous soon enough namruk will become famous soon enough namruk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes my friend it is possible on Forex to make a large number of pips in one day that depends on your trading that day will be a good trading day, but I think every trader cannot make a large number of pips every day it happens several times and every trader who produce a big pip in one day he will be very happy and I hope we all have it today too. and, some traders eliminate 300 pips per day, but doing it every day is messing up a difficult task. Perhaps the two brokers were skilled at exchanging for most of the day continuously and modifying the same. Or every trader implements a large programmer transport movement and promotes such a large awareness.

Member damage will become famous soon enough damage will become famous soon enough damage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my belief, it depends on what charity from the trade groupings you use. Whether scalper, intraday or shot, 'entities included in the trading scheme of this category also have a different pip. What you sympathize with the bidder, if you trade intraday, 50 pips must be your value. But I am a scalper, I stopped trading on the day when I was shrub and got hundreds of pips in profit.

Member pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Warning pips process requests a comprehensive study in the field of exchange. That profits at various points reach the hundred point limit. However Anawdat my goal for 170 pips after he painted the method to open an account in pieces today, but it is not a matter of winning many points. business plan and supply ordres. painful hurt wins a man who needs a pip to succeed in himself and fails to achieve it. This does not mean failure must continue to reach the largest size of the pip

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes yeh ho sakta hae lekin es ki bhi kafi conditions hane 1st to ye k app k account main large capital ho dosra app ko mrkit ka sah sahi analysis karna ho ga tesra app ko diffrents pairs par traiding karni ho gi or apne emutions and greed ko contrlo karna ho ga..

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    yes agar ham zyada pips hasil kerna chahty hien tu ham ko as mien her bar learning karna hota hai or gree bee zyada lkarna ota hai or agar ziada lot size rakhe gy tu account tu mins me jaye ga hi hume chahiye ke money management ke sath kam kare jub hum money management ke sath kam kare gy tu hum acha kam kar sake gy or hume loss hone per tension bi nahi ho gi kam loss ho ga wo recover ho jata hai.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lipsee For This Useful Post:

mehro (2019-09-29), zonyakhan (2019-09-29)

Member rengit will become famous soon enough rengit will become famous soon enough rengit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes it is possible to get many pips from trading by trading gold. Because gold moves hundrade pips every day. But you must remember that these pips might attack you and you cannot do anything about this. and after I get 300-400 points ... but I think how many points we get every day is not so important ... it's more important to get a good profit a day .. let's say you get 1000 points but if it only gives you $ 10 is nothing compared to 100 pips is $ 100

Member xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to my knowledge, brokers who make the largest number of pips in one day, for me I am a short trader and my biggest target per day is only 50 pips but most of my target time per trade and not per day is 20 pips. and I'm happy with this. and it's very difficult to get 500 pips per day. if he gets 500 pips per day, it means he uses a lot of partners to trade. it's very difficult because we have to learn a lot from the same couple at the time. let alone getting 500 pips per day, for me 50 pips is not easy, 500 pips is much more difficult

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 727 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 519 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)