+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 727 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast

Thread: Largest number of pips trader can make in one day!

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    There was a period I mae 150 pips under 2 hours when chf smashed I dont realize what happened bit day yet that what hipped I profited in that exchange. because I dont have that a lot of money is the thing that caused me to have these thought. I downtown what occurred however am happy that day I sol,instead of purchasing

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member husnul is on a distinguished road husnul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There was a time I mae 1500 pips under 2 hours when chf crashed I dont know what happened thad day but thats what happed I made a lot of good money in that trade. just becasue I dont have that much cash is what made me have these idea. I dontknow what happened but am glad that day I sol,instead of buying. and I don't target a specific amount for a day. Just 1% everyday is enough. Some won't agree with me as they see it as an in-achievable target because if we combine this for a month than it would come up as 22% which is very good amount. I try to target this aim, although I am unsuccessful most of the time, but at least I every new time, I earn a good amount which contributes my day to day expenses and even I save some amount for future investments.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to husnul For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Personally i advice you to avoid dreaming so much because , in this market if you don't how to control your self and especially your emotions then you will easily fall in the emotion trap and start loosing your money. my dear every step must be calculated and you need to set up your goal and decide when to quit the market. Don't that staying in front of platform all the day without having a good strategy will assure more income to you.

Member vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex trading is not just the number of pips we should be looking at in one day but to me its the complete integrated system that can ensure us a sustained groeth with the passage of time.The long term goals are very important and these must be pursued in true spirit and with full zeal.The good traders are always ahead of market and try to go one step a head. and It is very possible to make $100 trading forex per day.the most importante thing is to have a strategy that can help u to forecast and then u have to choose how much pip u want.

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The beauty of this business is there is no limit of profit and loss. Always remember that if we can earn unlimited profit on the other hand we can loss unlimited. Forex trading business is very risky and very fast moving. We could not predict what can be happened in next movement. Some time we are earning 50 $ and after some time our trade show in minus.

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market say aik expert aur skilful trader 500 say 1000 pips tak earn ker secta hay ager market mein achi movement dekhnay mein aye aur kuch news bhi hon laikin aisa kabhi kabhi hi hota hay daily basis per aisa kerna numkin naheen hay kionkay market kabhi slow hoti hay aur kabhi fast. when the price high movement likes any avent news the pips will going up or down till 200 pips, if we make trade i think can get it, and for scalping when chart is sideway also can make huge of pips on their trade on technical analysis won't give a trader 500 pips profit a day.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sub say zyada no of pips me nay jo ab tak hasil ki hain or ab tak mujhay milli hain wo yaha pay utni he mili hai jitni hum kar saktay hain ya pher jitni hum samjh saktay hain hum ko achi tareekay say work karna anay dena chahye hota hai tab he kuch milnay me asani howa karti hoti hai hume mehnat ka daman nahi chorna chahye.

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    The biggest number of pips that I earned in one day are 150. I earned it in just one sets EUR/USD

Truly you are correct 500 pips can likewise be earned in one day. For this you should exchange all the more then one sets and your training and information ought to likewise be high. In any case, it can not occur day by day.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lipsee View Post
    G jnAb Kisi Bhe kAam maM aPny MakSad kO pUra kaRny K lAay plaNning kaRni Parti haI k aAp ApNi expEctaTions kO pUra Kar sakiAn LakIn aGr kAbhi nAkaMi Ka sAmNa bHe Karna Pry To Dis Heart naHe hOna chaAya aUr aPna dIl choTa naHe kaRna cAhiya baLkaH dObAra kosHash kaRni cHaiya aUr pEhly Say zyAda meHnat karNi cHaiya Ta k aaP kaMyabi Hasil Kar sAkIan
    ek din me ek trader bhot kuch paa sakta hai or earning me bhot kuch hasil kar sakta hai jb tak eaning ho sake hume earning kar leni hoti hai or earning k sath sath hume khud he sub kuch karnay k baray me pata rakhna parta hai zyada behter cheezon ko le kar us pay kam karna or samjhdair say karnay k brabar howa karta hai.

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    G jnAb Kisi Bhe kAam maM aPny MakSad kO pUra kaRny K lAay plaNning kaRni Parti haI k aAp ApNi expEctaTions kO pUra Kar sakiAn LakIn aGr kAbhi nAkaMi Ka sAmNa bHe Karna Pry To Dis Heart naHe hOna chaAya aUr aPna dIl choTa naHe kaRna cAhiya baLkaH dObAra kosHash kaRni cHaiya aUr pEhly Say zyAda meHnat karNi cHaiya Ta k aaP kaMyabi Hasil Kar sAkIan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 727 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)