+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 727 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 506 ... LastLast

Thread: Largest number of pips trader can make in one day!

Member gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jee han forex trqading business amin bvhot se tarder bhot sa paisa kama rahy hain ye ghard working karty hain and trading business main investment kar k apny profit ko ziada banaty rehty hain so i like trading is amazing business. Well, This is not fixed or going to be fixed that how many pips a trader can earn in a day. This depends on different factors like amount of investment you have, You own abilities ans skills, Your knowledge and experience.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well pips depend upon the experience of one's trader.. its predictions would be the solely factor that could build trader to earn additional and additional pips... it too depends upon the the market fluctuations that would be just how much is market fluctuates up and down and a lot of volume is moved within the chart.. it rely upon what sort of your trading methodology, a few combine move solely 40 pips daily a few combine move 100 pips a few combine move three hundredunited nations monitors. the unarme pips therefore it arduous to see it and also the number one half is learn how to enter the market and that direction will be the trend, probably we could set 40 pips 30 pips or what ever variety we need other then the matter is where and the time you should enter it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In fact, we can help 500 Pips in just in case we have a huge Forex funds now also do it in the foreign exchange market currency transactions, in addition to this we now understand much knowing what our big day also took this focus on understanding may depend on using. this is possible to make money in every day. but according to my experience the moving the market is some time strange . i mean the market is not move like this move yesterday or previous wake. so the geting pips from the market is the one the part of the strategy.

Member kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The number of pips made on daily basis depends on the trader in question and the market volatility at the time , the market does not move same amount of pips on daily basis , some traders when they are in a winning position make multiple entry to be able to maximise opportunity at the time and hence such traders make much more than 500pips at the end of the day large number oof pip lene k lye app ko large number ap loss ko be mind main rakhana hoga tu ja k app ko large number of pip mil skte hain so app ko ager success hasil karne hai tu app ko chahiye hai k app loss ko mind main rakho tu pher ap care full ho k khailo ge so zyadda profit k lye app ko zyada loss mind main rakhana hoga

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that the traders should not focus more towards the number of pips that they can make because what matters more is that the consistency in their trading result. If we are not consistent enough in obtaining the profits then there is no use of trading in the forex market. I always struggle for this consistency than looking at the largest number of pips i obtain. very large range of pips many made in one specific business day. Keep in mind, Several believed they don't avoid construct y developed finished 500 pips within time of day. numerous experienced scalpers exchange for almost a full day steadily not to mention get prefer this. and / or numerous professional traders benefit from enormous press launching activity not to mention secure this enormous turn a profit.

Member coramel will become famous soon enough coramel will become famous soon enough coramel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I anticipate that instrument be ferment able for the traders to neaten 500 pips a day.As we all couple the non-agriculture term,when the most significant accumulation instrument be free then,if you trade at that time and act the faction substance,I guess you leave win more than 500 pips within an distance by trading various currency pairs unitedly. Bhai jaan iss mein aap pe depend hay kay aap iss mein kitna work kartay hain ager aap pips mein zyada kaam karaingain orr iss mein achi hardwork hoga to he aap aik achi trading karsktay hain or los kam karsktay hain, or kahin ja kay profit hoga.

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A trader may make between 1 pip and 1000 pips in a ingle day in forex trading. It only depends on their ability to trade forex and the amount of volatility that they will experience in forex on that same day I can only make 50 to 100 pips but not daily,seldom happened to me. Maybe in one month I can do it once or twice. The most pips I can make is 20 to 30 pips only. The most important thing is having profits at the end of the day and your account still intact for the next day trading.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,580 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by noder View Post
    Yes yeh possible ha ke aik trader aik din main 500 pips ki trade karay,kiun ke kuch baray trader ya expert trader gold pr itni pips ka business kr saktay hain,gold ke rate main daily itni movement hoti ha,es ke elawa scapler bhi yeh kaam kr saktay hain,bt yeh daily hona mumkin nahi ha,kiun ke es ke liye bohat zaida patience or hardwork ki zaroorat hoti ha. It is hard to tell that how much pips a trader can win. it depends upon market movement and your trading strategy and trading time is very important because in some sessions market moves more than others. mostly market movement in Americans sessions is more than others.
    मैंने सुना है कि कई व्यापारियों ने एक दिन में 500 से अधिक पिप्स लाभ कमाया है, लेकिन मैंने कई व्यापारियों को व्यापार से 200 से अधिक पिप्स लाभ कमाते देखा है जब मैं अपने स्थानीय वरिष्ठ व्यापारियों से विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार के बारे में सीख रहा हूं। मुझे एक दिन में व्यापार से केवल 100 से अधिक पिप्स का लाभ होता है, यह मेरे तीन महीने के व्यापार करियर का सबसे अधिक लाभ है, बड़े पिप्स लाभ बनाने के लिए आपको केवल बाजार आंदोलन को समझना होगा।

Member hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is good thread, bro.more than 500 pips is possible in forex. Nothing is impossible in forex. However I have not met such huge pips before. The largest pips that I encounter was 172 pips.its really inspiring me. usually my target per day is to get 10-30pips only. its feel safe for me. I should try to increase my target when I compare with my first post. let us discuss. My friend, nice trading. well i think that one can definitely make 500 pips in a day if he trades in different currency pairs but for this it requires a lot of patience, hard work , study and analysis. Once this is done a trader can make these pips in one day.but for day traders it depend on the pair.for example in eurjpy pair,there was a day when the pair made almost 600-700 pips a day.So if the trader had caught the movement properly he could have made the pips.. Happy trading, my friend.

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes yeh possible ha ke aik trader aik din main 500 pips ki trade karay,kiun ke kuch baray trader ya expert trader gold pr itni pips ka business kr saktay hain,gold ke rate main daily itni movement hoti ha,es ke elawa scapler bhi yeh kaam kr saktay hain,bt yeh daily hona mumkin nahi ha,kiun ke es ke liye bohat zaida patience or hardwork ki zaroorat hoti ha. It is hard to tell that how much pips a trader can win. it depends upon market movement and your trading strategy and trading time is very important because in some sessions market moves more than others. mostly market movement in Americans sessions is more than others.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 727 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 506 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)