+ Reply to Thread
Page 1088 of 1089 FirstFirst ... 88 588 988 1038 1078 1086 1087 1088 1089 LastLast
Results 10,871 to 10,880 of 10889

Thread: Discipline of mind is the key to successful operation.

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes of course , this is very important think that discipline of mind is the key of success because he can do every right positon open its very important for good trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are lot of things to consider during forex trading to be a successful trader. Discipline is one among them and almost all things are interconnected to each other. Discipline in executing the plan and strategy without the influence of emotions is the key to success here.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member speedy will become famous soon enough speedy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    agree but lack of experience is due to in consistency in learning or due to lack of discipline. So i would still say that discipline is very important to learn as well as to control our minds which will be reflected in our trades
    You are right, lack of good experience may be due the in-disciplined behavior of a trader because if a trader is not taking care of discipline in his trades then he will not be successful and if he is not successful the ultimately he will not have any kind of success experience.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    agree but lack of experience is due to in consistency in learning or due to lack of discipline. So i would still say that discipline is very important to learn as well as to control our minds which will be reflected in our trades
    Of course every body giving right views that discipline is very important in forex business trading as well as in any field. Indiscipline always give grave damage whether in forex business or any other business. If we study the history of the successful traders then we will find this key of success.

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yamibux View Post
    Loss occurs here, O my friend, because lack of experience
    Even if they have sufficient experience and learning in the currency market to have succeeded will never face the loss
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Member yamibux is an unknown quantity at this point yamibux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomfire View Post
    yes if we do disciplined trading our trades will be success.many traders set up very good trading plans ,but they fail to follow properly.thats why they end up in loss.
    Loss occurs here, O my friend, because lack of experience
    Even if they have sufficient experience and learning in the currency market to have succeeded will never face the loss

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yamibux View Post
    Discipline of the mind is really the success of each process
    Because the mind is the one who controls everything
    That could attract the positive effects of a
    And expels the negative effects it
    yes if we do disciplined trading our trades will be success.many traders set up very good trading plans ,but they fail to follow properly.thats why they end up in loss.

Member yamibux is an unknown quantity at this point yamibux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Discipline of the mind is really the success of each process
    Because the mind is the one who controls everything
    That could attract the positive effects of a
    And expels the negative effects it

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    @ popatji
    right we never really get rid of emotions I see my discpline some times really earn me good money and some times I just lose because of some bad and indiscipline moves. Finally I have come to this decision and conclusion just be patient and discipline then money will follow you. so do not be greedy.

Member popatji will become famous soon enough popatji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    he truth is that we never get rid of our emotion, the purpose, is just not to allow it to influence our trading.

That's why I like strategies that always honor the SL and TP levels as sacred. If I don't touch those settings I am at least sure that I am not letting my emotion play in the market too much.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to popatji For This Useful Post:

12topnews (2020-09-20), abdelkrim (2019-01-08), samia93 (2018-01-03)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1088 of 1089 FirstFirst ... 88 588 988 1038 1078 1086 1087 1088 1089 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)