+ Reply to Thread
Page 554 of 557 FirstFirst ... 54 454 504 544 552 553 554 555 556 ... LastLast
Results 5,531 to 5,540 of 5569

Thread: How do you choose your broker forex ?

Member Anand is on a distinguished road Anand's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good credibility,best and fast system for withdrawal,small comission and good risponsibilities are the good reason for best forex broker.Its provide good techanicaal charts,news and method for trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member rohi is on a distinguished road rohi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by biouscope View Post
    hi, every one,

how do choose forex broker for you? there are many criteria to choose a reliable forex broker , so which criteria you prefer most?

Answer to this question different from trader to trader but I think there are rules that do not vary by every trader in the choose the broker forex such as :
    1- Credibility of the company
    2- Company Offer's
    3- excellent technical support
    4- The availability types of deposit and withdraw money
    5- Commission and the speed of deposit and withdraw
    I always notice that beginners Focuses on the offers they should be careful
    And now I ask you How do you choose your broker forex ?
    for choosing a best broker my preference are as follows

1. Good Credibility of the company
    2. Low Spread Rate
    3. High Leverage
    4. Easy and Multilple deposit and withdrawal options

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my experience choosing brokers is always check their license, their services and the most important yet easy to be done is using google, just added a "scam/fake' word at the end of your broker name' when you search it in google, if you find too many links discussed, then you should be aware. other ways is using the forum to ask the credibility. usually the comments are genuine since no one can control the members.

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    seedhi c bat ha ager app kisi bhi brokers main interested ho to app us brokers k mutaliq logoun k weives dekhu ye aasani se app ko net par search karne se mil jain ge wahan se app en k mutaliq sahi andaza laga saktey ho k kon sa broker bast ha

Member aniket will become famous soon enough aniket will become famous soon enough aniket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main to ge un brikers ko join karta houn jo wellcom e bonus affor kartey houn ya phr big deposite bonus detey houn main un k sath trading karta houn jo es se kaam par houn un ki taraf bhi nahi jata houn

Banned zdaina is an unknown quantity at this point zdaina's Avatar
    Thanks
    hi , i prefer the broker who can give me my profit without problem and without conditions that i can't do , and i like the broker who have low deposit and suppoted my language .

Banned strong is an unknown quantity at this point strong's Avatar
    Thanks
    While choosing a broker, my first preference is to see its online support if it is active and good then further I see its deposit and withdraw options after that I also see their reputation in the forex community.
    On all the above criterion I have found the InstaForex the most desirable broker for me

Member hetal will become famous soon enough hetal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I choose a broker that has low spreads, deposit and withdrawal process easy and fast, and chart a rare requotes ...
    another broker who is able to deposit with a minimum capital ..

Banned lovefx is on a distinguished road lovefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Initially i use to choose brokers by looking the payment processor as i have alertpay as my only payment option. But gradually i came to know the quality of a good broker. A good broker never cheat its client. also a good broker is user friendly.

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well yes nowadays you do not have to think much and I have found that insta forex is best broker so do not just think and join insta forex and it is by far the best and I can say this after using many broker sites and now i have got satisfaction with insta for long time. i think or me as a trader insta is giving all what a trader need.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 554 of 557 FirstFirst ... 54 454 504 544 552 553 554 555 556 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)