+ Reply to Thread
Page 541 of 557 FirstFirst ... 41 441 491 531 539 540 541 542 543 551 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,410 of 5569

Thread: How do you choose your broker forex ?

Member girish is an unknown quantity at this point girish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I choose a broker is actually easy, just look at his platform, spread and its regulations especially how and where it could be a material consideration so we are not fooled by a rogue broker

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    choose a forex broker in my opinion is we need to know where the broker is located. we also need to know the trade license and how to work from a broker that will be used. what are the rules and financial issues should be clear.
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Member gava is on a distinguished road gava's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have choose instaforex as broker because I know very well instaforex is the best forex broker in Asia, my friends are already working with instaforex from many years. The second reason is I like the method of withdrawal through instaforex debit card anywhere in the world no need any bank account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member viky is on a distinguished road viky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the first degree i search for how trustful that broker is
    then the advantages that are not found in other, like high leverages
    & the time between money withdrawal & receive
    but in the first degree & the most important factor, to be trustful

Banned samuelkanu is an unknown quantity at this point samuelkanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Also ease of access to the broker is of utmost importance and the time it takes them to respond to your problem. I normally check the domain name and hosting details and then check them for scam from google search and also from forex peacearmy. Finally a good broker should have a forum for itts clients as this shows how close they are to their customers

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by biouscope View Post
    hi, every one,

how do choose forex broker for you? there are many criteria to choose a reliable forex broker , so which criteria you prefer most?

Answer to this question different from trader to trader but I think there are rules that do not vary by every trader in the choose the broker forex such as :
    1- Credibility of the company
    2- Company Offer's
    3- excellent technical support
    4- The availability types of deposit and withdraw money
    5- Commission and the speed of deposit and withdraw
    I always notice that beginners Focuses on the offers they should be careful
    And now I ask you How do you choose your broker forex ?
    main to insta forex broker par kam kar raha hoon mujha ya broker both acha or assan lagata ha is layia main is broker ko used karta hoon or main na is sa kaif kuch seek be laya ha mara pasandieeda broker insta forex he ha is lay main or kisi broker kay bara main sotch be nahi sakta,

Junior Member tervarto is on a distinguished road tervarto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This depends on the size of the amount of deposit you can put into a brokerage company, but also you should choose a company that has a fixed spread, with most companies that are spread during the lifting of the issuance of the news, and also try to choose the company that you can easily pull them profits and speed

Member sabutkelaparasaduren is on a distinguished road sabutkelaparasaduren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by biouscope View Post
    hi, every one,

how do choose forex broker for you? there are many criteria to choose a reliable forex broker , so which criteria you prefer most?

Answer to this question different from trader to trader but I think there are rules that do not vary by every trader in the choose the broker forex such as :
    1- Credibility of the company
    2- Company Offer's
    3- excellent technical support
    4- The availability types of deposit and withdraw money
    5- Commission and the speed of deposit and withdraw
    I always notice that beginners Focuses on the offers they should be careful
    And now I ask you How do you choose your broker forex ?
    I prefer the 1, 4 and 5. for how small spread, how high commissions and bonuses, if your money is at risk rushed by the broker, or you find hard to pull your money, or even you do not have any way to withdraw your money in your country through the bank except a very complicated and costly , then all the other benefits will be in vain.

Member iwan is on a distinguished road iwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we must ensure the credibility of the broker, may be seen from how long a broker to survive in the world of futures trading. and to note the offer is given, if a lot of bonuses and amenities that made ​​no sense, it is even doubtful.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rahul View Post
    You said you have lost many by choosing lots of brokers. I think you were not aware about choosing the perfect brokers before. We always need to be careful while choosing brokers. They must be legally available, perfect and reliable. And behind the losses, we can not blame brokers. We are responsible for our own loss and we need to understand that
    I am lucky that i never found any scam broker because I was very careful every time I was choosing broker maybe one reason of that was I had not enough funds so I was extra careful and some people who have big money can get care less at times.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 541 of 557 FirstFirst ... 41 441 491 531 539 540 541 542 543 551 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)