+ Reply to Thread
Page 538 of 557 FirstFirst ... 38 438 488 528 536 537 538 539 540 548 ... LastLast
Results 5,371 to 5,380 of 5569

Thread: How do you choose your broker forex ?

Senior Member wendhrie is an unknown quantity at this point wendhrie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First, make sure that the broker has a good reputation in the market. Also he charges low spread, has 24x7 custmer service and has many members as its clients.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Tozammel is an unknown quantity at this point Tozammel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before choosing a forex broker you should know the following:
    1. Country of the broker
    2. By which company it is being regulated.
    3. About spread
    4. Minimum amount of investment
    5. Deposit and withdraw process
    6. Requites is high or low
    7. Other opportunity given by the broker

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mastri296 is an unknown quantity at this point mastri296's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yaar View Post
    I choose a broker is actually easy, just look at his platform, spread and its regulations especially how and where it could be a material consideration so we are not fooled by a rogue broker
    in my opinion, we must know the service and the withdrawal of bbroker us if we want mengetahuai credibility of our broker, so we will not invest in a scam broker.

Member dlesar is an unknown quantity at this point dlesar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by biouscope View Post
    How do you choose your broker forex ?

hi, every one,

how do choose forex broker for you? there are many criteria to choose a reliable forex broker , so which criteria you prefer most?
    How do you choose your broker forex ?

hi, every one,

how do choose forex broker for you? there are many criteria to choose a reliable forex broker , so which criteria you prefer most?
    To answer this question vary from dealer to dealer, but I think there are rules that do not differ from each trader in the Forex broker selection and in such as:
    1 - credibility of the company
    2 - View Company
    3 - Excellent technical support
    4 - Types of available deposit and withdraw funds
    5 - Committee and the speed of the deposit and withdrawal
    I notice that beginners always focuses on the offers that we must be careful

Member dweet is on a distinguished road dweet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To choose a broker we have to know whether it is a dealing desk or non-dealing desk broker? Does the broker offer fixed or non-fixed spreads? How wide are the spreads? These questions are more significant so that we can take quick profits on a few pips. Large and/or variable spreads can cut into the profits of this type of trading strategy.

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    you can choose the best broker with the help of experience and research.Just see which are giving more facility including leverages and bonus - watch the customer support and which is very much ideal for keeping your capital.You can follow your fellow friends also in this matter.

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I choose my broker on basis of spread , technical support , leverage and easy and smooth withdrawal and I have opened account with Instaforex and soon I would be trading with them and I feel that they are one of the best brokers so far .

Member yaar is on a distinguished road yaar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I choose a broker is actually easy, just look at his platform, spread and its regulations especially how and where it could be a material consideration so we are not fooled by a rogue broker

Junior Member mrqusa is an unknown quantity at this point mrqusa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am looking first the broker is ecn and also need to know its leverage offering and news trader also is allowed and server is working good

Member tashnotashi will become famous soon enough tashnotashi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi, every one,

Answer to this question different from trader to trader but I think there are rules that do not vary by every trader in the choose the broker forex such as :
    1- Credibility of the company
    2- Company Offer's
    3- excellent technical support
    4- The availability types of deposit and withdraw money
    5- Commission and the speed of deposit and withdraw
    I always notice that beginners Focuses on the offers they should be careful
    And now I ask you How do you choose your broker forex ?
    main apne broker jab koi bhi choose karna ho to sahi baat ha k us main do cheezain dekhta houn ek low spread or dosra repotion app ko pata ha k spread ka kiya faida ha or repotion se ki waja se main scam se bach sakta houn

+ Reply to Thread
Page 538 of 557 FirstFirst ... 38 438 488 528 536 537 538 539 540 548 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)