+ Reply to Thread
Page 529 of 557 FirstFirst ... 29 429 479 519 527 528 529 530 531 539 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,290 of 5569

Thread: How do you choose your broker forex ?

Member saviour196 is on a distinguished road saviour196's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you are right i am agree with you that there are many scam brokers in the forex market and they are just to thug the very new traders so beginners should beware of those scam brokers, credibility and the spread are main things to be noticed.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member salma is an unknown quantity at this point salma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I just choose a broker that has low spreads, a complete variety of products, ease of opening the account, as well as ease in making deposits and withdrawals.
    So far only a few brokers who fall into my category, one of the best are the Insta Forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member saiket is on a distinguished road saiket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by enter View Post
    i choose the broker depend on the reputation that the broker have, if that broker is having the good reputation like the instaforex have i must choose this brokier to make the trading, so reputation is one of the important thing for me to choose that broker
    Its a good decission to choose broker according to reputation. I liked your chossing method. I also like to choose broker according to reputation. But before start trading with a broker I like to test their customer support department also. If I got a good response from customer support department I just go with the broker.

Senior Member intel580 is an unknown quantity at this point intel580's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Though various broker offer lower spread out but the actual trader nevertheless currently have a bunch of issue alongside their program. And so about all can be useless the particular significant thing here.

Member redlion will become famous soon enough redlion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i sure agree with the attributes that u have listed for a good broker. but what i did was to ask a friend who was doing forex trading before me and get his openion of a good broker. then i got few other opnions as well and then chose the broker who was also the broker of my friend. So that's what i did to find a broker.

Member ernestina is on a distinguished road ernestina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Choosing a broke is quite a cumbersome affairs because there are quite a lot of them and the incentives that they offer are diverse. It has come to the point that some brokers even offer a bonus for opening a trading account even without making a deposit. Such brokers hope that clients will deposit money after testing their facilities. I like instaforex forex who use bonus for posting to get attention of would be forex traders and experts also alike.

Banned okash is on a distinguished road okash's Avatar
    Thanks
    I select a broker who gives bonuses and withdrawal process shortly and certainly not a scam brokers, like this instaforex I was quite comfortable because of the bonus and the opening of the account is not difficult

Senior Member alvabra2010 is on a distinguished road alvabra2010's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I choose my broker on the following criteria's:
    1) Its reputation.
    2) Is it regulated or not.
    3) Its minimum balance and leverage.
    4) Execution Speed.
    5) Spread.
    6) Customer Service.
    7) Easy deposit and withdrawal.

Member brutu is on a distinguished road brutu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    today is the need to think too much until I did not have what I now have, I rate instability, did not participate in the exchange rate instability and think only this is the best broker, and will be the best so far was obtained and the satisfaction of finding that the instability long after you've used a lot of broker sites, and you should be able to say this. I as a trader I have been given the instability of all things traders need or think.

Banned purohit is on a distinguished road purohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    one my friend told me about the insataforx and he told me that this broker is one of the best broker in the asia and is not like other scam brokers and therefore i choose insta forex as my broker

+ Reply to Thread
Page 529 of 557 FirstFirst ... 29 429 479 519 527 528 529 530 531 539 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)